Transfering saved games

Modérateurs: Cyanide Team, Focus Team

• Auteur

Graham76

Transfering saved games

Message04 Mars 2012, 15:21

Hi,
I'm a newby so please excuse my lack of forum decorum. My question is this:
I have recently upgraded my pc and want to transfer my existing save games over to my new pc. I have installed the game once again and tried to copy and dump, but it is not recognising/acknowleding the save games. Please help as i don't wish to lose hours and hours of work.
Many thanks
Graham76
Hors-ligne

Eyolfur

Re: Transfering saved games

Message04 Mars 2012, 18:46

What did you copy exactly ?

You might have change your user account, and that's why it won't 'recognize' the saves but there is no risk of losing it.

First, make a copy of your former user documents, that you can find on {my Documents path}/Pro Cycling Manager 2012/Users/{ingame profile name} . You may copy the whole folder because you may want to keep former Replays, Screenshots or Startlist e.g).

On the new PC, you should have a new PCM user created the first time you run the game. You can simply copy paste the content you want on your new profile. Don't cut the files, so you always have a copy of your data somewhere else than My Documents. If you replace files when PCM is already launched, it may not refresh directly. Close the game when you copy the files.

Retour vers Pro Cycling Manager 2011 Support