Nous sommes actuellement le 25 Avr 2024, 08:28

Crash after choosing team.

Modérateurs: Cyanide Team, Focus Team

• Auteur

timpiej

Crash after choosing team.

Message16 Mai 2012, 09:36

Hi there

I have been working on my own DB for the past 2/3 months, and I'm finally finished! Good news? Yep! The bad news though, I get a crash when I choose a team. When I use my DB, go to career, and go to the screen where I can choose a team, if I choose one and click next it crashes. For editing I used the Fulleditor V4, lachi's excel editor, cyanide's editor that comes with the game and lastly (because it has an error detection tool) I have used the PCM Fast Editor. I have put several files in several maps but nothing that could make it crash because it didn't crash on the official PCMdaily DB (which was 'the base DB' of the one I edited. I will include the last 20 lines of Pro Cycling Manager 2011.txt:

E\cym11buildmachine\Trunk\Dev\CM\Sources\GameCycling\Game\GameCycling.cpp(2239): [game] switching from state 8 to state 2 with action 27
(0000):
(0000): +- DisplaySubPage(0) : TM_Nouvelles
(0000): |
(0000): |
(0000): +- DisplaySubPage : Done
(0000):
ine\Trunk\Dev\CM\Sources\GameCycling\GameManager\GameManager_Abstract.cpp(0387): [game manager] selecting start date 1/1/2004...
ine\Trunk\Dev\CM\Sources\GameCycling\GameManager\GameManager_Abstract.cpp(1191): [game manager] precomputing race date
ine\Trunk\Dev\CM\Sources\GameCycling\GameManager\GameManager_Abstract.cpp(0426): [game manager] current stage was set: 0
ine\Trunk\Dev\CM\Sources\GameCycling\GameManager\GameManager_Abstract.cpp(0454): [game manager] ===> stage index is 0
ine\Trunk\Dev\CM\Sources\GameCycling\GameManager\GameManager_Abstract.cpp(0455): [game manager] stage id : 134
ine\Trunk\Dev\CM\Sources\GameCycling\GameManager\GameManager_Abstract.cpp(0456): [game manager] race id : 110
ine\Trunk\Dev\CM\Sources\GameCycling\GameManager\GameManager_Abstract.cpp(0461): start day is 1/1/2004
ine\Trunk\Dev\CM\Sources\GameCycling\GameManager\GameManager_Abstract.cpp(0462): m_iNextStageSortedIndex is 0
ine\Trunk\Dev\CM\Sources\GameCycling\GameManager\GameManager_Abstract.cpp(0469): start init...
ildmachine\trunk\dev\cm\sources\gamecycling\gamemanager\inc\GameProcess.h(0018): starting process 'Random Init'...
ildmachine\trunk\dev\cm\sources\gamecycling\gamemanager\inc\GameProcess.h(0022): process 'Random Init' has ended
ildmachine\trunk\dev\cm\sources\gamecycling\gamemanager\inc\GameProcess.h(0018): starting process 'Init Moral'...
ildmachine\trunk\dev\cm\sources\gamecycling\gamemanager\inc\GameProcess.h(0022): process 'Init Moral' has ended

I've this crash 3 times in a row yesterday (same last lines) and I tried it again this morning after a good night sleep, but still no luck :( .

Anyone? Any help? I finally want to play the game again with the DB I worked on for so long! If anyone is willing to look into my DB, let me know and I'll upload.

Greetings
Hors-ligne

Eyolfur

Re: Crash after choosing team.

Message16 Mai 2012, 10:17

I'm sorry to say it is particularly not the time for Cyanide to test it, as we are close to the PCM12 deadline, but all i can say is that you can try to watch your staff table because it is the next thing to init after the process "Init Moral'".

It might be from teh DYN_sponsor table too, make sure the countries, contract ends, fame are correct (the staff is chosen depending on the fame of the main sponsor)

i hope it helps
Hors-ligne

timpiej

Message16 Mai 2012, 10:50

Eyolfur a écrit:I'm sorry to say it is particularly not the time for Cyanide to test it, as we are close to the PCM12 deadline, but all i can say is that you can try to watch your staff table because it is the next thing to init after the process "Init Moral'".

It might be from teh DYN_sponsor table too, make sure the countries, contract ends, fame are correct (the staff is chosen depending on the fame of the main sponsor)

i hope it helps

Ok, I respect that and thank you for the help!

I don't see anything wrong with the staff tables, fame is between 1 & 4, IDregion is not linked to a region that does not exist in STA_region, no double ID's, work amounts, contract ends & staf stats are 0.
Same for my DYN_sponsor table, fame is between 1 & 4, region is not linked to a region that does not exist in STA_region, contract ends = all in 2099, year max = also all 2099, so if it could be anything from DYN_sponsor it could be the gene_sz_color. But I know nothing about that. Any help is appreciated!
Hors-ligne

timpiej

Message16 Mai 2012, 21:59

After a tip from one of the PCMdaily DB makers I tried to play with my DB but with a DYN_sponsor from PCMdaily DB. On that I had a crash. And the other way around (playing with my DYN_sponsor in the PCMdaily DB) there were no crashes. So the problem is not in the DYN_sponsor table. Just to give you a heads up. Still need help though =/

-Edit- I've tested several things the way I described above, my DB worked just fine with the DYN_team from pcmdaily, so there's the problem, only I have no idea where or what there could be wrong in that table! Is there a limit on the teams or any limit that I should keep in account in that table? Like is there a limit how much teams there can be? There are 410 teams in that DB now, is that too much?

GrTz

Retour vers Pro Cycling Manager 2011 Support