Nous sommes actuellement le 28 Mars 2024, 15:15

PC is crashed and I allready used my activtion code twice

Modérateurs: Cyanide Team, Focus Team

• Auteur

Lsds

• Pseudo GameCenter: Vnibali

PC is crashed and I allready used my activtion code twice

Message01 Juil 2011, 14:21

My PC just crashed and that's also the reason why I had to activate PCM 2011 twice. Now I probably want to reset my PC, but when I remove PCM and then reset my pc, do I need to reactivate it again or not? I just want to know it. I also allready contacted the helpdesk to reactivate my code so I can use it 3 times again, with photo's to prove that it's not so that I'm lying. I just want to know it because I don't want to buy PCM another time, just to have a new activation key.
Hors-ligne

FocusTechSupport

Focus Team

Re: PC is crashed and I allready used my activtion code twic

Message01 Juil 2011, 14:28

Lsds a écrit:My PC just crashed and that's also the reason why I had to activate PCM 2011 twice. Now I probably want to reset my PC, but when I remove PCM and then reset my pc, do I need to reactivate it again or not? I just want to know it. I also allready contacted the helpdesk to reactivate my code so I can use it 3 times again, with photo's to prove that it's not so that I'm lying. I just want to know it because I don't want to buy PCM another time, just to have a new activation key.

No, you do not have to reactivate the game because this is the same computer.
You get 3 activations with PCM11, but these are 3 activations for 3 different computers.
The activation server checks if the computer is the same, and if this case, the game will be reactivated.
Otherwise, do not hesitate to contact our technical support (do not forget to provide us your PCM11 activation key).
Hors-ligne

Lsds

• Pseudo GameCenter: Vnibali

Re: PC is crashed and I allready used my activtion code twic

Message01 Juil 2011, 14:31

FocusTechSupport a écrit:
Lsds a écrit:My PC just crashed and that's also the reason why I had to activate PCM 2011 twice. Now I probably want to reset my PC, but when I remove PCM and then reset my pc, do I need to reactivate it again or not? I just want to know it. I also allready contacted the helpdesk to reactivate my code so I can use it 3 times again, with photo's to prove that it's not so that I'm lying. I just want to know it because I don't want to buy PCM another time, just to have a new activation key.

No, you do not have to reactivate the game because this is the same computer.
You get 3 activations with PCM11, but these are 3 activations for 3 different computers.
The activation server checks if the computer is the same, and if this case, the game will be reactivated.
Otherwise, do not hesitate to contact our technical support (do not forget to provide us your PCM11 activation key).
I allready sent an e-mail, but I haven't got any reaction.

Retour vers Pro Cycling Manager 2011 Support