Nous sommes actuellement le 28 Mars 2024, 21:04

Game crash

Modérateurs: Cyanide Team, Focus Team

• Auteur

FocusTechSupport

Focus Team

Re: Game crash

Message26 Juil 2012, 15:19

lighttownmadness a écrit:My game crashes after decompressing on every stage or mode. I bought the game at steam so i'm playing with steam. Can you please help me with this?

Please run Pro Cycling Manager 2012 directly from the game folder:

1. Click Windows Start button then Computer.
2. Open Local Disk (C:).
3. Open Program Files or Program Files (x86) folder.
4. Open Steam folder then Steamapps folder.
5. Open Common folder then Pro Cycling Manager 2012 folder.
6. Run PCM.exe application file.
7. Enter your Steam account name and your password.
Hors-ligne

Claussen

Message26 Juil 2012, 23:38

I have cind of the same problem. My game crashes when i play 3D game. The game has worked since the start of July, but now it just crashes! Can someone please help me?
Hors-ligne

FocusTechSupport

Focus Team

Message27 Juil 2012, 09:40

Claussen a écrit:I have cind of the same problem. My game crashes when i play 3D game. The game has worked since the start of July, but now it just crashes! Can someone please help me?

Do you have installed a modified database?

Otherwise if you have the Steam version of Pro Cycling Manager 2012, please run the game directly from the game folder:

1. Click Windows Start button then Computer.
2. Open Local Disk (C:).
3. Open Program Files or Program Files (x86) folder.
4. Open Steam folder then Steamapps folder.
5. Open Common folder then Pro Cycling Manager 2012 folder.
6. Run PCM.exe application file.
7. Enter your Steam account name and your password.
Hors-ligne

cymarel

Message18 Août 2012, 03:25

I don't know what I'm going to do anymore... the game has all kinds of bugs. I've started three different carrer games and at some point the get hung when trying to go from one date to another. I was using an editor at first to help me plan the season. Though it was that. But know I'm not using anything and it still chrashes. I use a database from PCM Daily to get all the rider and teams names, photos, etc... right. Could that be the problem? Is there know issues with the Steam version that can help me? Is there some kind of database error searching code you could use? Is no fun to start a carrer every two years.
Hors-ligne

cymarel

Message19 Août 2012, 00:00

Fixed that other issued. uff!!

I'll post it in case someone has the same problem in the future.

Both problems had to do with the same issue. I got a rider injured (B.Intxausti) who was supposed to be in the TOUR de FRANCE. I send another rider who was going to LA VUELTA instead, but, and here came the problems. That rider (NIEVE) was schedule to go on a recognition training camp for LA VUELTA. So instead of pulling him out of training camp like it did in PCM2011, it cause a conflict by pulling him out of the TOUR without actually withdrawing him from the race. The problem came in the TIME TRIAL stage as that rider appeared as a ghost.

I edited the game and fix that problem getting him out of the Tour the right way, telling the AI that he had withdrawn, but came august 3 the game crashed.

This is a bug in the game, but It had happend before as I pointed out in the last post when I try to move from 2012 to 2013 without renewing my staff.

So I look for an event happening on August 2 or 3 and there it was TRAINING CAMP. Again the AI failed to exclude the injured rider from the recovery training camp so It crashed when it end it. I had to cancelled the training camp before it finished to fix the game from crashing.

As i said, PCM is full of silly bugs. Cyanide should fix this issues or release an application capable of looking for errors or contradictions in the DATABASE. If I hadden't persisted I would have lost a very promising career.
Hors-ligne

Binho

Message14 Nov 2012, 13:06

my game crashes after clicking on 3d game and simulation, so i can make a strategy and everything for the race, but when the race starts, the game crashes. and then the cyanide crash reporter shows. can someone help me with this.
Hors-ligne

Pinkfloyd

• Pseudo GameCenter: Pinkfloyd

Message17 Nov 2012, 05:13

same problem my config is not too good so i trier with high grapgh it was too much rame so i decrease the quality and since that after all what i do right now the game xcrash in loading of the race.
Plz help. Thx

I got wibndows xp pro edition
Précédent

Retour vers Support Pro Cycling Manager 2012