Nous sommes actuellement le 28 Mars 2024, 18:56

PRO CYCLING MANAGER 2012 - STAGE PACK

Modérateurs: Cyanide Team, Focus Team

• Auteur

Oglalakev

Re: PRO CYCLING MANAGER 2012 - STAGE PACK

Message25 Sep 2012, 20:36

Eyolfur a écrit:"Not work" is not enough information for me to help you

As I said I have the same problem I outlined earlier in this thread when the stage pack was initial made available for testing, the response then was that it wouldn't install for me because it was not yet possible to install it on steam.
Below is my initial post.

>>>>I am having difficulty installing the stages. I have windows 7 and have followed the instruction to right-click on the application and select "run as administrator" I then select English as the installation language and on the select desination location page the default installation folder is listed as
C:\Program Files (x86)\Cyanide\Pro Cycling Manager - Season 2012 : Additional pack of stages

If I hit next I get an error message that says

Folder names cannot contain any of the following characters: /:*?"<>|

I then tried to change the folder name and found that it kept trying to insert "Pro Cycling Manager - Season 2012 : Additional pack of stages" onto the end of whatever destination I chose, and even when I ensure this isn't there and get past the select desination location screen and click on install I still get the same error message

Any idea about what I am doing wrong or can do differently?

Through steam my PCM is installed in => C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Pro Cycling Manager 2012

With the official release I am having an identical problem, am I making a mistake in the installation process? Or is there something I have to change in my windows settings to enable the installation to work?
Précédent

Retour vers Support Pro Cycling Manager 2012