Nous sommes actuellement le 18 Avr 2024, 20:10

THE TEAM COMM NOT WORK Properly ...!

Modérateurs: Cyanide Team, Focus Team, Console Staff

• Auteur

Layo

THE TEAM COMM NOT WORK Properly ...!

Message01 Juil 2013, 22:47

This year, the TEAM COMM, it isn't very intuitive and works very bad ...!

I try to give orders quickly to my cyclists, (since the accelerated scale 1/5, accurate decisions faster than TDF2012), but almost always stays in "carte blanche", or ignores my orders...

View video ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-ZVVJvJ ... ata_player

I try bossing Boasson Hagen, to bring him to the front of the group, but it IS IMPOSSIBLE, with this Horrible Team Comm...

Is it possible to return the team comm of TDF2012 ...?
It was much faster and more accurate ...!

Thanks!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKdmpc_mDX0
Hors-ligne

Layo

Re: THE TEAM COMM NOT WORK Properly ...!

Message02 Juil 2013, 18:39

I begin to suspect, that most users affected by the Team Comm malfunction, we bought the game, in digital download, (downloaded from the PSN STORE ...)

I hope this data, will help you, to repair this problem ...

Do we have two different versions of TDF2013 ...?
Dernière édition par Layo le 04 Juil 2013, 09:24, édité 1 fois au total.
Hors-ligne

Carlos2santos

Message02 Juil 2013, 20:53

I have the game in physical form and also suffer problems with the earpiece above the order to protect a teammate, when I'm in the same group or I go to the group that this this fellow after a while it gets to a blank automatically. You've been pulling cornering picture or frames.
Hors-ligne

Erroneus

• Pseudo GameCenter: PSN: Erroneus
  • XBox 360 Gamertag: Hoder Erroneus

Message03 Juil 2013, 15:28

"I'm sorry, I can't do that, I'm to badly placed" ....

OKI then, then move your ass up to the front off the group. I concur, the team comm is not working very well.
Hors-ligne

Layo

Message04 Juil 2013, 15:57

Does anyone Cyanide technical team or Focus, can explain and answer our questions ...?
Hors-ligne

FocusTechSupport

Focus Team

Message05 Juil 2013, 08:53

We got an answer from the game developers.

If you check your cyclist, you will see that he obeys to your orders.
You can check his position on the road when you control him.

In the video posted by Layo, Boasson Hagen is not behind of the group but ahead.
Check the position icon next to the group in order to see that the cyclist is ahead.

We apologize for the inconvenience.
TECHNICAL SUPPORT
FOCUS INTERACTIVE TEAM
Hors-ligne

Layo

Message05 Juil 2013, 17:51

Thanks for Reply...!

I have at ALL SKY TEAM at front of the group, well placed, with Boasson Hagen ... so DO NOT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING ... :-( ¿?¿?¿?

I play more of 20 Tours in TDF2012, and no understand the "new cyclism concept..." This is absurd and UNREAL ...! :shock:

So I have to repeat the order 100 times, consider Cyclists Until Timely Obey What I ask ...?
That is not logical ...!

If Riis asks to Rogers, to bring water to Contador, Rogers replied ... "Repeat me it 100 times, until I reach your side ..."
...If a Team Manager, gives an order, it must be true, even if it takes 5 minutes to execute this order ...!!!

This absurd nonsense NO happening in TDF2012 ...!

In TDF2012, you gave an order to a rider that was in the back of the group, and I saw ahead, reaching forward positions, where his leader ...

What happens to TDF2013 riders are IDIOTS ... Orders must be to repeat 100 times, until they are well positioned in the group ...?

With this new scale 1/5, we need to give orders FAST, and this team comm, is VERY SLOW AND BAD OPTIMIZED ...!

In TDF2012, orders promptly obeyed ...
In TDF2013, the "Riders ARE STUPID, so to repeat ORDERS 100 TIMES ..." ¿?¿?¿? :-(

Many users are unhappy with the Team Comm WRONG concept in this TDF2013, and we hope that you repair this problem ASAP, please

THANKS...! ;-)
Dernière édition par Layo le 09 Juil 2013, 12:02, édité 3 fois au total.
Hors-ligne

Erroneus

• Pseudo GameCenter: PSN: Erroneus
  • XBox 360 Gamertag: Hoder Erroneus

Message05 Juil 2013, 18:27

Agree the com system is broken and the answer from devs, doesn't really make any sense. Even if the rider is placed in front of the peleton, which can be seen from the com menu, they often complain they are to badly placed, it doesn't make sense.

Also the protect command is not working properly. Eg. I have a rider in A7 and one in A8, if I command the rider in A7 to protect the rider in A8, he should just do that and not start complaining about not being in the same group.

As Layo also says, with the new scale, where things happen a lot faster then the earlier games, the com system needs to be MUCH better.
Dernière édition par Erroneus le 05 Juil 2013, 21:04, édité 2 fois au total.
Hors-ligne

Carlos2santos

Message05 Juil 2013, 20:07

I agree with the users Layo and earpiece Erroneus operation is not entirely good.

And we are not an isolated case I know several users with the same problem and disgust with the operation of this earpiece.

It incomprehensible failures which should review and correct, largely due to the scale 1/5 that makes it all happen faster and need an earpiece that allows us to act or react very fast in the race as was TDF12 and in this new game is the complete opposite and even above must apply direct orders several times to meet and sometimes even make it so.

Also another game to correct error is that the 198 are not in the group, the runners are appearing on the screen as you move positions in the peloton
Hors-ligne

Layo

Message26 Juil 2013, 14:22

When are you going to get an update to fix the DEFECTIVE Team Comm operation...?

The Users who have purchased this "defective product", we deserve an answer to this ...

¿?¿?¿?

Retour vers Support Tour de France 2013