Nous sommes actuellement le 19 Avr 2024, 23:57

Riders vanish in Peleton -graphic bug?

Modérateurs: Cyanide Team, Focus Team, Console Staff

• Auteur

Player07

Riders vanish in Peleton -graphic bug?

Message04 Juil 2013, 13:23

When riding in the middle of the Peleton, 15-20 riders before and after the user controlled rider are always vanishing. This makes it really hard to quickly estimate the Position in the Peleton and also makes it unable to see what is happening in front (attacks for example). I did not see this graphic Error with TDF 2011. It makes the Game look quite cheap and takes away the dynamic factor riding in the Peleton.

Is this a graphic bug that can be solved or a graphic size reduction action that was made on purpose?
Hors-ligne

Layo

Re: Riders vanish in Peleton -graphic bug?

Message04 Juil 2013, 15:44

I think that this graphic effect, is done at purpose, to avoid pulling screen and frame problems ... (...But still, I have pulling frames effects...) :(
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKdmpc_mDX0
Hors-ligne

Erroneus

• Pseudo GameCenter: PSN: Erroneus
  • XBox 360 Gamertag: Hoder Erroneus

Message04 Juil 2013, 16:25

It's definitely done to up the FPS in the game, which makes the game less glitchy and more pretty the last year. I use the team comm, to see where they are placed and off course the "fast forward menu", before I enter back into the game.

Hopefully they can render the full peleton for next gen consoles.
Hors-ligne

Patatrasse

Cyanide Team

Message05 Juil 2013, 13:06

It has been made on purpose so that FPS remain high enough to play in "good" conditions.

Retour vers Support Tour de France 2013