Nous sommes actuellement le 19 Déc 2018, 14:24

Beauty Makeups

Modérateur: Cyanide Team

• Auteur

heartydr

Beauty Makeups

Message11 Oct 2018, 12:21

I have a long and white eyebrow hair. I keep plucking it, but it always grows back white. The rest of my eyebrows are still their natural colour.

I have a little forest of tough hairs on my chin that started growing in my late twenties (probably hormonal). Now that I'm in my fifties, they are much tougher and it hurts to pluck or wax them. The hairs grow so quickly that I have to remove them every 2-3 days. When I was younger, I used to see a woman on the bus that had lots of very long and dark hairs on her face that were very noticeable. I hope that I don't end up like that!I would love to know what is the deal with so many of us having one random white hair?

I have one white hair (which was dark a few years back), it's a semi soft one, but grows tough, and it's on the side of my throat. If it gets long enough, it lies flat against my neck, but I usually pluck it before it gets long.

So, if you see a woman walking around with a shiny white hair growing from her throat, say hi next time, because that may be me!
Hors-ligne

radiationfilm

• Pseudo GameCenter: UY655
  • XBox 360 Gamertag: TYJHR

Re: Beauty Makeups

Message12 Oct 2018, 07:23

Mechanical, not electrical. We’ll begin to return to gadgets and tools that require elbow grease rather than a power supply. This is part of the trend against high output electronic gadgets (the whole vacuum cleaner energy downgrade is forcing people to consider how much electricity their beauty regime uses – for example, a blow dry consumes a lot of energy) but there’s also an element of physical activity which chimes with the need to be more active and less passive as part of the global fight against obesity. The Korean Magic Peeling Mitt, £4.50, is a brilliant exfoliator made of viscose from natural wood pulp that works using mechanical friction – it’s like an in-shower workout.
Hors-ligne

heartydr

Message12 Oct 2018, 10:40

Arguably, Brazilian and Malaysian hair are the two hair types that are most preferred by those seeking for hair extensions or weaves. However, at a close look, both Brazilian and Malaysian hair types may look no different to you. The truth is, they are different. So, what is the difference between Brazilian and Malaysian hair? Why should you care to know the difference between Brazilian and Malaysian hair? First, it’s agreeable that no matter your choice, these two hair types are quite an investment. You also want to be happy about what’s on your head once you have it there, right. Those two reasons and any other you may have validates the need for you to want to explore the details of the features of each hair type – So as to make an informed choice of purchase. Human Hair
Hors-ligne

hippojudy

Message05 Nov 2018, 12:07

heartydr a écrit:
I have a long and white eyebrow hair. I keep plucking it, but it always grows back white. The rest of my eyebrows are still their natural colour.

I have a little forest of tough hairs on my chin that started growing in my late twenties (probably hormonal). Now that I'm in my fifties, they are much tougher and it hurts to pluck or wax them. The hairs grow so quickly that I have to remove them every 2-3 days. When I was younger, I used to see a woman on the bus that had lots of very long and dark hairs on her face that were very noticeable. I hope that I don't end up like that!I would love to know what is the deal with so many of us having one random white hair?

I have one white hair (which was dark a few years back), it's a semi soft one, but grows tough, and it's on the side of my throat. If it gets long enough, it lies flat against my neck, but I usually pluck it before it gets long.

So, if you see a woman walking around with a shiny white hair growing from her throat, say hi next time, because that may be me!

Sunday 22nd and Monday 23rd September 2013 is when the beauty world will once again descend upon the Grand Hall, Olympia, London for the UK’s premier beauty trade exhibition. Last year, Olympia Beauty was the most successful ever as 23,479 people visited over the course of the two days to see the latest products, treatments and services in beauty, make up, nails and complimentary therapies. This year promises to be bigger and better than ever.Last year Olympia Beauty welcomed over 40 globally renowned speakers to provide expert advice in educational seminars. The four stages covered the Business of Beauty, the Creativity of Nails, the Art of Make Up, and Medical and Aesthetics. The programme this year will prove to be even more inspirational.The Art of Make Up Competition sponsored by Airbase Make Up proved to be a top attraction at last year’s Olympia Beauty with countless entries and incredibly high standards. With the new addition of a body art competition it’s not to be missed.Excited to see what hot new trends will be taking Olympia Beauty by storm this year?
Hors-ligne

heartydr

Message07 Nov 2018, 18:14

Contouring is an art that has taken the world by quite a storm. We know you have done contouring everything – face contour, check. Hair contour, check. Leg contour, check. But what about your neck and chest contour?

As a matter of fact, contouring chest is not a recent trend overweighing the makeup industry, but it has been in the fashion since ages and for a very good reason. It not only help the women get satisfied with their breast size but also works wonders for those who want to get instant cleavage without investing in those breast boosting creams and other products.

So if you are looking for a thorough guide on how to contour your collar bones and chest contouring before and after photos to see if it is worth the effort, you are the right place. Here we have piled up the steps to do makeup for chest area right.

contouring chest
Hors-ligne

radiationfilm

• Pseudo GameCenter: UY655
  • XBox 360 Gamertag: TYJHR

Message09 Nov 2018, 11:08

Hello hydration! Phytoceramides penetrate all layers of the skin, harnessing the ability to lock in moisture from the inside out. These wheat-derived skin lovers act like a moisturiser that works from within. By helping strengthen your skin cells' barrier function, Phytoceramides help your skin hold onto moisture for longer. We all know that hydrated skin is happy skin. So keep downing your 2 litres a day and pop some Phytoceramides for skin that glows for days. Pretty Pod is a go-to for a good dose of Phytoceramides helping your skin look healthier, plumper and prettier.

Hors-ligne

baggagelose

• Pseudo GameCenter: France
  • XBox 360 Gamertag: ghfcf

Message09 Nov 2018, 11:14

radiationfilm a écrit:Hello hydration! Phytoceramides penetrate all layers of the skin, harnessing the ability to lock in moisture from the inside out. These wheat-derived skin lovers act like a moisturiser that works from within. By helping strengthen your skin cells' barrier function, Phytoceramides help your skin hold onto moisture for longer. We all know that hydrated skin is happy skin. So keep downing your 2 litres a day and pop some Phytoceramides for skin that glows for days. Pretty Pod is a go-to for a good dose of Phytoceramides helping your skin look healthier, plumper and prettier.

If you want to know Liquid Health Skin Rescue than please looking About the product...

1.Biotin (5,000 mcg), Phytoceramides, Maqui Berry, Vitamin C, Astaxanthin, Resveratrol Biotin may help increase skins ability to remain smooth and healthy*
2. This vegetarian formula is based on clinical trials that have shown these ingredients to help improve and maintain healthy skin.
3. Liquid Health has formulated this supplement to include delicious flavors and vibrant colors come from all natural sources; Gluten free.
4. We designed our vitamins for those who were looking for easy to eat vitamins without the struggle of swallowing pills. Improve overall health & increase hair strength.
If you want to more details please visit here liquid antioxidants
Hors-ligne

hippojudy

Message19 Nov 2018, 09:46

Using the good penetrability of mechanical radar waves, the heat energy of 65 degrees is transmitted to the SMAS layer of the skin accurately (about 3.5mm~4.5mm), it effectively stimulates the fibroblasts to split the new cells at 40 bits per second, dissolve the facial adipocytes, tighten the skin profile, repair the damaged fibrous tissue, stimulate the regeneration of the collagen cells, and quickly achieve the effect of the lean face . At the same time, the precision of radar positioning, can actively identify fat cells, through the unique handle friction treatment way straight to the target, users will not feel pain.
Home Hand-held E Optical Hair Removal Machine

Retour vers Forum général / General forum