Nous sommes actuellement le 28 Mars 2024, 12:15

[PCM2012] Questions

Modérateur: Cyanide Team

• Auteur

canojuancho

Re: [PCM2012] Questions

Message13 Juil 2012, 14:13

Well, is not a question, is a minor bug. Tour of Qatar this year is 2.HC but you put it as 2.1
Hors-ligne

random12

Message29 Juil 2012, 23:13

Hello I wonder about one thing. On my game pcm12 is the name of the team Radiochack is it not RadioShack Nissan they are called?, Same it is with some of the names of riders lake fabio carbonara, it is not Fabian Cancellara hes called? and Franco stark is it not Schleck Frank hes named ?
Hors-ligne

carlos_valverde

• Pseudo GameCenter: carlos_valverde

Message30 Juil 2012, 17:48

random12 a écrit:Hello I wonder about one thing. On my game pcm12 is the name of the team Radiochack is it not RadioShack Nissan they are called?, Same it is with some of the names of riders lake fabio carbonara, it is not Fabian Cancellara hes called? and Franco stark is it not Schleck Frank hes named ?

Right, some names are false because they havent licenses for all teams.
If you want to put real names of all riders and teams, download this DB compatible with patch 1.3.0.0 viewtopic.php?f=131&t=12970
Hors-ligne

VoetsT

Message31 Juil 2012, 16:12

Will there come another patch after 1.3.0.0?
Hors-ligne

mollep

Message11 Août 2012, 18:10

Hey.

In online track mode, a button is missing!! when you choose keirin it is written that you can play 1 to 5 rounds. But this is not possible. You cant choose how many rounds you want to play, because the button is not there. and the same with scratch, point race and all the others discipline. It is written that you can choose a different amount of round to the several disciplines, but it is not possible.

Cant see why the options is written if you cant choose them. Think it is a little fail from you, and hope you will fix it :)

pls answer this question
Hors-ligne

carlos_valverde

• Pseudo GameCenter: carlos_valverde

Message12 Août 2012, 23:28

mollep a écrit:Hey.

In online track mode, a button is missing!! when you choose keirin it is written that you can play 1 to 5 rounds. But this is not possible. You cant choose how many rounds you want to play, because the button is not there. and the same with scratch, point race and all the others discipline. It is written that you can choose a different amount of round to the several disciplines, but it is not possible.

Cant see why the options is written if you cant choose them. Think it is a little fail from you, and hope you will fix it :)

pls answer this question

topic track online problems:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=13786

Hopefully it fixed :ugeek:
Hors-ligne

canojuancho

Message17 Août 2012, 14:15

Any news about next patch ? 1 month since the last one.....well, maybe we have to wait for the next PCM 2013.
Hors-ligne

MT1909

Message31 Août 2012, 21:53

Hello,

I have the problem, that I can not play the career mode after the 5th January. Everytime I want to go on and klick the play button there comes a message that there is something wrong in the planning, althogh I have planned all the races and also all the drivers for every race. Is there anything like a button I have to press before going on ?

best regards

MT1909
Hors-ligne

ricotero_uy

• Pseudo GameCenter: ricoterouy

Message31 Août 2012, 22:29

Is it true that we are not gonna have new updates for PCM2012?

Jelly's post

Jelly wrote:

Bonjour,

Nous ne prévoyons pas de sortir de patch sur le jeu, l'équipe de Pro Cycling Manager se concentrant actuellement sur le développement de l'édition 2013 (Nous pouvons par contre, prendre des sanctions pour ceux qui quittent leurs parties).

Il est bien entendu que toutes vos remarques sont bien sures prises en compte pour l'amélioration du jeu dans le prochain volet.

Google translated:

Hello,

We do not expect to leave patch on the game, the team of Pro Cycling Manager currently concentrating on the development of the 2013 edition (cons We can take penalties for those who leave their parties).

It is understood that all your comments are well taken into account measures to improve the game in the next installment.
Précédent

Retour vers Forum général / General forum