Nous sommes actuellement le 23 Avr 2024, 22:45

Pandora bracelet is very pretty

Modérateur: Cyanide Team

• Auteur

Opende

Pandora bracelet is very pretty

Message05 Mai 2018, 04:40

My final review for the new pandora charms nz sale from the Spring 2018 is a double review of the majestic PANDORA Shine Queen Bee Pendant and delectable PANDORA Shine Golden Honey Charm. For many fans, the PANDORA Shine Queen Bee Pendant (367075EN16) was the highlight of the PANDORA Spring Collection and it has received a lot of attention. It was a definite must have for me and I’m excited to share my opinions and stylings.

The cheap pandora charms nz is quite a delicate pendant and is a lot smaller than the PANDORA Shine Sweet As Honey Pendant Charm. The bale is a slender ring with pretty beaded detail that looks splendid in the 18k gold plating. The cute bumble bee stripes on the Queen Bee Pendant are adorned with alternate rows of clear cubic zirconia stones and glossy black enamel lines. I am not always a big fan of cubic zirconia but the use of them in this charm is fitting.

It took me a while to locate the standard ‘S925 ALE’ pandora bracelet sale nz on the Queen Bee Pendant! It is really is hidden very well on the inside on the bale ring. PANDORA have designed the Queen Bee Pendant very accurately, especially the wings. Honey bees have two sets of wings which are attached to the thorax and the fore wings are much larger than the hind wings. On the pendant the fore wings have a wonderful cut out detail that is charming!

Miniature hearts appear to be a constant feature on PANDORA’s recent charms. The tiny love heart that sits on the centre of the pandora jewellery nz sale is a delightful detail and completes the charm perfectly.The PANDORA Shine Golden Honey is mouth watering gorgeous with its dripping gold running over the sides of the charm. The 18k gold plating is ideal for a honey and bee theme and I cannot imagine this charm looking as beautiful in silver.

The overall design of the pandora charms nz outlet is quite simple but the multilayer effect of the honeycomb, golden yellow enamel and gold is incredibly effective. The end result is quite hypnotic! The beauty of the charm is in the contrast of the glossy, smooth surface compared to the sculpted honeycomb pattern beneath the enamel.

Retour vers Forum général / General forum