Nous sommes actuellement le 20 Avr 2024, 07:33

Pandora charms are absolutely adorable

Modérateur: Cyanide Team

• Auteur

Telly1937

Pandora charms are absolutely adorable

Message19 Mai 2018, 03:46

Today brings the next in my series of pandora charms uk sale previews, with a full look at the Pandora Mother’s Day 2018 collection! While this offers maternal-themed designs, as you’d expect, many of these have a more original twist than we’ve seen for a couple of years. With a selection of bows, balloons, and little animals, there’s a much reduced number of hearts and generic button-style beads.

The collection is due out on 12th April, so these products will not be available worldwide until that point. This post encompasses all the pandora charms uk outlet – bracelets, charms and petites/floating lockets. I’ll cover the other jewellery in a later post! The UK already received a portion of the Mother’s Day release earlier this month, as we celebrate it earlier than most countries. We’ll get the rest of the charms pictured here in April, and they’ll be marketed as part II of the Spring 2018 collection.

Let’s start with the pandora bracelet uk sale – we have three new bangle designs coming out for Mother’s Day! The Flourishing Hearts is engraved with the words Love Makes a Family. The Sparkling Floating Locket bracelet’s clasp functions as a locket, meaning that you can choose a petite to wear in it, which is a pretty nifty concept. I only have a price so far the Sparkling Heart Bangle, which will be $100 USD.

I love the pandora bracelet uk outlet , and the Shiny Bow clips are very pretty, too. I’m thinking about starting a new Pandora Disney design, and I’d be tempted to get those to go on it – it ties in nicely with Minnie Mouse. ^^ It’s always great to see new safety chain designs, too, although the ends don’t actually look thick enough to go over traditional Moments bracelets threading?

Next, we have all the explicitly mother’s day related pandora jewellery box uk . There are a couple of the traditional hearts and buttons, but I think Pandora have done a good job of sticking to the Mother’s Day theme while thinking outside their usual parameters. The Elephant & Balloon charms are absolutely adorable, and an adorable way of commemorating a new arrival, while the house and birds dangles are rather sweet.

Retour vers Forum général / General forum