Nous sommes actuellement le 20 Avr 2024, 00:47

Pandora Rose pieces

Modérateur: Cyanide Team

• Auteur

Telly1937

Pandora Rose pieces

Message19 Mai 2018, 03:52

The pandora charms nz sale previews continue today with a complete overview of the Pandora Rose releases for Spring & Mother’s Day 2018. :D There are new bracelet designs, some pretty florals and a cute bunny or two to look forward to! The first half of this collection will make its debut with the Spring collection on 15 March; the second with the Mother’s Day launch on 12 April. Read on for a full preview!

The cheap pandora charms nz release offers some of the the brand’s only floral designs for spring this year – first up, we have Rose versions of the Magnolia Blooms clip and charm, which came out in silver last year. The clip is priced at $75 USD. The Wildflower Meadow charm matches the purple pieces coming out with the regular Spring collection, but it has pink and yellow stones instead. I love the little ladybird dangle at the base of the charm, and would love a proper charm version of it! It’s priced at $75 USD.

Historically, pandora bracelet sale nz have always been quite decorative or abstract in design, but recently they’ve started introducing some character charms – we had some Christmas gifts and trees last winter. For Spring, they’re introducing the Cute Bunny, with pink enamel ears and CZ eyes. I think I’d have preferred it without the CZ eyes, but I like the concept at least! It’s priced at $55 USD.

The pandora jewellery nz sale , retailing for $65 USD, matches the I Love You pendant that came out for Valentine’s Day – it’s nice to have a version with a more general appeal. Next, we have a Rose version of the new Sliding Bracelet, which will also be available in silver. From this image, you can see how charms are add to the bracelet – it unclips where the two different chains meet. It’s priced at $150 USD.

There will also be a selection of pandora charms nz outlet coming out for Mother’s Day on 12 April. Starting with the charms, it’s interesting to see our first Rose two-tone beads, too. I’d be up for rose gold two-tone pieces, but I’d prefer them to be solid rose gold rather than Pandora Rose two-tone, if that makes sense. The Heart Highlights is priced at $45 USD.

Retour vers Forum général / General forum