Nous sommes actuellement le 20 Avr 2024, 00:28

Pandora bracelet is great

Modérateur: Cyanide Team

• Auteur

Anycomentome

Pandora bracelet is great

Message21 Mai 2018, 04:40

The pandora charms uk sale contained some refreshing new bracelet designs, including the stylish PANDORA Moments Sliding Bracelet. The PANDORA Moments Sliding Bracelet is available in three colour ways: Silver, PANDORA Rose and PANDORA Shine. In this review we will take a close look at the features and styling options of the Silver version of the Moments Sliding Bracelet .

When I first saw the pandora charms uk outlet , I was a little confused at how it opened and I initially thought maybe it would only be possible to wear Clips on the chain. If you were as flummoxed as me the following shorts will illustrate that wearing the PANDORA Sliding Bracelet is as easy as 1, 2, 3! The PANDORA Moments Sliding Bracelet incorporates a smooth snake chain with interchangeable end caps and an innovative sliding clasp.

The bracelet chain is the same width of the classic pandora bracelet uk sale but does not possess any threaded sections. The silicone PANDORA Clips fit onto the Sliding Bracelet chain and the stand PANDORA Clips can be used with a rubber insert to keep in place. Unfortunately the PANDORA Open Bangle Silver Stoppers are not compatible with the Sliding Bracelet as they are just a fraction too small to fit over the end of the chain.

The pandora bracelet uk outlet is only available in one size option, 28cm. However the innovative sliding clasp allows you to adjust the bracelet to fit. The spherical clasp contains a silicone interior which can be moved up and down the end chains. When in place, the silicone centre prevents the clasp from moving, much the same as the PANDORA Essence charms. The clasp is plain on one side and is decorated with the PANDORA logo on the other side.

Due to its adjustable length, the pandora jewellery box uk can also double as an ankle bracelet. Although I think this is a fantastic idea, it isn’t one I will be taking part in as I have the misfortune to be endowed with a marvellous specimen of cankles! It took me a little while to locate the hallmark on the PANDORA Sliding Bracelet. I eventually discovered it on the flat end of the barrel clasp.

Retour vers Forum général / General forum