Pandora jewelry forms an excellent gift

Modérateur: Cyanide Team

• Auteur

Bernarde81

• Pseudo GameCenter: NA
  • XBox 360 Gamertag: NA

Re: Pandora jewelry forms an excellent gift

Message11 Août 2018, 11:06

There is no doubt that Pandora brand has become one of the most famous and trusted brands all over the globe. Best thing that I love about it that it offers widest range of gifts for every occasion. Jewelry that is considered pure and valuable is available on such low rates only because of this big brand. Recently I’ bought baptism favors for my daughter’s ceremony of this brand and as always it costs me very less. I love this brand.
Hors-ligne

baggagelose

• Pseudo GameCenter: France
  • XBox 360 Gamertag: ghfcf

Re: Pandora jewelry forms an excellent gift

Message06 Nov 2018, 07:49

I wove this Gothic choker by hand using the Euro 4 in 1 and Helm weaves. Dangling chains swoop elegantly from this choker. The pendant is a cameo of a skeleton woman, and is ivory color on a black background. Pendant is 3 inches long, counting the dangling beads. the choker is made using 18 and 16G black aluminum so it is lightweight :) The cameo is resin and the cameo setting is metal alloy. Lobster clasp.

There are 2 choker lengths to choose from in the options menu. The 13 inches + 5 inch extender (letting you adjust between 13-18 inches) fits most adults, however, there is a longer size available as well.

Retour vers Forum général / General forum