Nous sommes actuellement le 19 Avr 2024, 12:00

Freshness fall to bad

Modérateurs: Cyanide Team, Focus Team

• Auteur

notti619

Freshness fall to bad

Message21 Juin 2014, 17:45

When I play only 2 or 3 day, some rider's freshness become bad. Off course, I didn't participate in race.
This Problem always happen ( if on 1st race in 1st season).

Then in 3D race, "Bad" riders will have too low green bar.

When I restart the PCM 2014, freshmess changes even though same race and same stage.
Please show Mourey's fereshness and greennbar in following pics.

I guess,the problem is wrong number in the table DYN_cyclist_fitness_data of bag_i_freshness.
ex.52559872,52563968 and so on.
My several friends has simillar problem in PCM14 career.
Hors-ligne

Eyolfur

Re: Freshness fall to bad

Message22 Juin 2014, 00:37

Hello, this is not really a bug but a feature that is not explained very well in the career mode.

On PCM14, riders freshness can be very fluctuant when a rider is close to reach a personal objective. I suppose Fischer and Mourey have a personal objective in early february and that's why their freshness is quite unpredictable a few weeks before.

In other words, a riders targeting the Giro will not be 'fresh' in the Ardennaises because his training efforts are very high to reach the best fitness.
Hors-ligne

notti619

Re: Freshness fall to bad

Message22 Juin 2014, 02:36

Thanks your reply.
I understand your explain about new features of freshness .

but please tell me "freshness changes even though same race and same stage" when I reloaded same save data of career.
Is this new feature? Off course not I guess.

Please show this my video,especially Bagdonas and Kadri's freshness and green bar.

Retour vers Support Pro Cycling Manager 2014