Nous sommes actuellement le 16 Avr 2024, 10:32

Serious calculation errors on sprints and KoM

Modérateurs: Cyanide Team, Focus Team

• Auteur

clamel

Serious calculation errors on sprints and KoM

Message13 Sep 2014, 19:09

You have a smaller, but yet terrible error on the calculation on the intermediate sprints and KoM sprints.
I have tested on several stages and having a close look at the points during the race one can easily see the calculation error already in the Provisional reports. It´s usely the 2nd or 3rd sprint or KoM that hands out the points wrongly.
In my many test one rider often losing out on the whole of what he got. It´s always the second guy over the line that loses his points to third guy.
Ex of sprints
Jungels 3pts - 3pts - 3pts total 9 pts OK
Thurau 2pts - 1pts - 1pts total 5 !!! points
LeBon 1pts - 2 pts - total 3 points OK
Zakarin 0 - 0 2 pts total 1 points lost the other point to Thurau

The provisional error popped up after the second sprint

on KoM in another race
Deignan 10-3-7-5 = got total 22 pts (lost 3 points)
Sörensen 7-5-5-10 = got total 30 pts (he gained 3 pts)
Engu 5-10-10-3 = correct 28ots
Baguil 3-7-3-7 = correct 20 pts

Same that the error popped up after the second KoM sprint
This will be very clear in correct test so I take it that you will run some since it´s a bit sad getting the totals all wrong.
Concentrate on that second calculation in a stage.

Thank you
Hors-ligne

clamel

Re: Serious calculation errors on sprints and KoM

Message24 Sep 2014, 11:45

I assume that YOU creators of this game doesn´t give a shit on this since nothing has been heard or answered.
It´s a bloody shame that you don´t care even to answer if you really got this FATAL error.
What will happen if even the time calculations are in error ???? Is that also something to ignore ???

Perahsp this game is ONLY for eye candy to watch like a cartoon movie with nice environment and scenery. What if a similar game like ESPNs sports or Football Manager had an error to take away points from teams in the standings. The outcry would have been humgous and they would have been forced to put out a patch ASAP.

I hope it´s not the english I am forced to write in that troubles you, since I see that this site is dominate french. However surely english is easier understood by many folks.

Hope to see some kind of answer on this matter .....

Retour vers Support Pro Cycling Manager 2014