Nous sommes actuellement le 16 Avr 2024, 12:15

Pro Cycling manager has stopped working..

Modérateurs: Cyanide Team, Focus Team

• Auteur

dustandflour

Pro Cycling manager has stopped working..

Message25 Fév 2015, 00:29

Hey there

Whenever i launch pro cycling manager it crashed whenever i try to start a mode.. doesn't matter which.

Now.. i think i know the problem because when i look in my options my video memory says 64mb , ofcourse this is in no way possible since i have 8gigs of RAM , now the question is , where do i assign more RAM to be used on this game ?
It is only this game as well never had any problems with other games.
Hors-ligne

Eyolfur

Re: Pro Cycling manager has stopped working..

Message25 Fév 2015, 10:47

Hi,

You seem to mix up your PC total RAM, which is 8 Go, with your dedicated video memory (VRAM). Your graphic card might not have been recognized by the game.

However, the problem you're reporting doesn't seem to be linked to any of your memory at all. Do you crash while launching a single stage or classic too ?
There was a known problem for user creating tours or careers, when they can not write in their MyDocuments/AppData folder.
Do you have anything special on your computer configuration ? (no administrator rights, custom MyDocuments/appdata folder, game installed on a special partition ?)

Please provide your log(on MyDocuments folder) and your dxdiag log (running dxdiag.exe from the windows start menu).

Retour vers Support Pro Cycling Manager 2014