Nous sommes actuellement le 28 Avr 2024, 12:34

No trees shows up in "auto" cities

Modérateurs: Cyanide Team, Focus Team

• Auteur

clamel

No trees shows up in "auto" cities

Message18 Mai 2015, 13:35

I have ran in to a problem very hard to pin-point.
It popped up before this newest patch, and sustained after it.
I can put it down like this.

In the game ALL trees in City gardens are gone. Instead you see this "pothole" in the picture. Like some mad gardener have digged up all trees ;-)
ALL stages that have automatic cities (included the ones that came with the game) is now tree-less.

The strange thing is that if I have a stage zcts file and look in that city the trees are proper displayed. But not in-game.
I have tried multible searches for dds files and xml files to see if any was changed, but no.

The only clue I have is if something I did in the editor could have affected this outcome. I wasn't to familier with this stage-editor and in the right panel some SAVE buttons might have been clicked while trying to put in an alley of trees in my newly created city. It looked very nice in the editor, but nothing in the game. About that time this crazy thing showed up in ALL races. Then if some XML was changed, then which, since no XML are updated around that date.
Minor question what these saves in the editor are put down.

All trees in the countryside are present, so it's only something to do with automatic cities, and only in-game.

I do not fancy the quick and dirty method of reinstall the game. To tricky with all new stuff.
I don't like unpredictable stuff, since everything allways are related to something. QUESTION IS WHAT ?????

Could I please get some help with this.... before I go mad.

http://www.mediafire.com/view/khohz17c6seybrq/notrees.jpg

Retour vers Support Pro Cycling Manager 2014