Nous sommes actuellement le 20 Avr 2024, 01:51

PS4 Bugs/Glitches, also suggestion.

Modérateurs: Cyanide Team, Focus Team, Console Staff

• Auteur

KrisV

PS4 Bugs/Glitches, also suggestion.

Message28 Août 2014, 10:49

I have come across a variety of problems on the PS4 version of the 2014 Tour de France game.

1st. Distance to Sprint/Climbs do not show, They dont appear at 20km to go, they dont appear at 5km or 1km to go. Its impossible to know my distance unless I see the banners.

2nd. Location in peloton/stage that should be above the feeds are not listed. xx/198 is missing. Screenshots show it should be there.

3rd.Not sure if licenses weren't obtained but BMC Racing is shown as COM Racing, even a different jersey design shown. Also multiple teams have horribly misspelled rider names, even teams that are in the game officially have wrong names for their riders. Also names of some rides mostly spelled correctly besides a letter or 2, designers too lazy when imputing names to see if its a L or I/ l or i ? Wikipedia if lazy helps to look up these names. Teams have websites, could of used them.

Suggestion: If putting this game again on PS4, I would like to see an actual career mode,not the Pro Team crap that soon enough there are duplicates of other riders on a team. Look at NBA 2k series, MLB The Show series,etc. It would be fun to create a rider from scratch, customize a rider on looks/stats as we see fit. After making a rider, a small single stage/or multiple stages race can be used as a way of trying to earn a contract onto a team. Want to be the best sprinter in the world? Let performances on stages/tours(not just Tour De France would be awesome. Giro d'Italia, Tour Down Under, Tour of California. I could go on and on.) allow us to put attribute points earned to help increase a rider's ability. The game can easily hold more races if designed and made right to keep the game files down as low as possible.
Hors-ligne

KrisV

Re: PS4 Bugs/Glitches, also suggestion.

Message09 Sep 2014, 22:51

Does this company even give a rats ass about fixing their game? Doesnt seem like it.

Retour vers Support Tour de France 2014