Nous sommes actuellement le 27 Avr 2024, 18:52

Scouting Report "Potential"

Modérateurs: Cyanide Team, Focus Team

• Auteur

vijnana

Scouting Report "Potential"

Message23 Juin 2015, 05:42

I have a problem with the really great PCM 2015, which I love otherwise.

I don't understand, in scouting reports for both my riders and prospective riders, what the "potential" numbers, such as 5-8 and 2-5 mean; which one is better, which worse. I see zero explanation of this in the online manual And I don't see a relationship between the numbers and the age of my riders; used to be the gold stars after the various skills showed huge potential for youngsters, and no gold stars at all for guys ready to retire.

One less important question: I have 27 riders and 2 trainers, from beginning of career. Each trainer appears to have taken 8 riders. Though their relations with some of the riders is already deteriorating, I see no way to separate a rider from a trainer, or to move a trainer to another rider. Does all this take place without my input???

Hope you can answer these, as I am getting through March with my mostly French Peugeot team and don't want to mess it up.
Hors-ligne

Eyolfur

Re: Scouting Report "Potential"

Message23 Juin 2015, 12:12

8 is the best potential, very rare, and 1 is the worst. The scout can only give you a range of possible potentials.

About the coach assignation, you can change it on the cyclist panel only.

Retour vers Support Pro Cycling Manager 2015