Nous sommes actuellement le 28 Avr 2024, 16:52

Crash in Pro-Cyclist

Modérateurs: Cyanide Team, Focus Team

• Auteur

Nico123

Crash in Pro-Cyclist

Message25 Juin 2015, 08:48

Good morning,

As the game saves automatically when loggin out a option to save games when playing would be nice.
As the game crashed i do not see my last game play and it might lost forever? :shock: One game i was in year 4 allready and its unbelievable that 2015 has that many errors.

It would be nice if the lost games will be restored
Hors-ligne

Eyolfur

Re: Crash in Pro-Cyclist

Message25 Juin 2015, 10:25

Can you check on your "My Documents / PCM15 / Cloud / [login] /" folder and see if you see your save there ?

If you have a CDI file of 0 Ko, you can simply delete it.
If you have a CDB file of 0 Ko, your save is corrupted. You might have a similar .cdb~ file which is a backup of your save. If you remove the '~' character, your save will be available again.

If you can't retrieve anything, you cans till take a weekly save here : "My Documents / PCM15 / Weeklysaves / [login]" which will bring you to the last 'monday' of your season.

Some players have these kind of problems, we are working on it.
Hors-ligne

Nico123

Re: Crash in Pro-Cyclist

Message25 Juin 2015, 11:53

Eyolfur a écrit:Can you check on your "My Documents / PCM15 / Cloud / [login] /" folder and see if you see your save there ? (answer = yes)

If you have a CDI file of 0 Ko, you can simply delete it. (answer = yes, but 40kb)
If you have a CDB file of 0 Ko, your save is corrupted. You might have a similar .cdb~ file which is a backup of your save. If you remove the '~' character, your save will be available again. (answer = yes, so i deleted the CDB '*-' file)

If you can't retrieve anything, you cans till take a weekly save here : "My Documents / PCM15 / Weeklysaves / [login]" which will bring you to the last 'monday' of your season.

Some players have these kind of problems, we are working on it.

Retour vers Support Pro Cycling Manager 2015