Nous sommes actuellement le 28 Mars 2024, 19:51

Crash at start of a race in career

Modérateurs: Cyanide Team, Focus Team

• Auteur

drunkcyclist

Crash at start of a race in career

Message31 Juil 2015, 22:05

Hello,

Everytime I try to race a race in career mode everything is loaded very well, however as soon as the race starts the game crashes and all riders are going crazy. In the loading screen I saw that not all riders have been loaded. For example, only 90 riders of the 198 are loaded and only 15 teams of the 18. This only happens in career mode. I tried to play a different career but this still happens. In a normal race, so not in career, everything is fine and I do not have problems. I downloaded the FDB Realtime V2 database but when I use the Official Release database the same problem occurs. The weird thing is that I played a career with Bardiani until Milan-San Remo and I raced every race but when I tried to race Milan-San Remo the game crashes and now it always crashes when I try to race any race in career. Simulating works fine though.
I also tried to lower the graphic settings to Very Low but that doesn't make a difference.
I hope you guys can help me.

Retour vers Support Pro Cycling Manager 2015