Nous sommes actuellement le 28 Mars 2024, 19:13

Youth Development

Modérateurs: Cyanide Team, Focus Team

• Auteur

koningco

Youth Development

Message07 Mars 2016, 20:51

Hi, I am new on this forum and started with PCM 2015 a few days ago. I have played PCM 2013 before, so I know the basics of the game but I see that I can have a development team now. I started my first season with my own custom team selection and created a development team. This team was filled by my scout and I am not happy with his selection. Many riders don't have enough potential and other riders have nationalities like Tunesian or Kazak which don't match with my sponsor goals. I would like to keep the game realistic and have a few questions:

1) Is a development good for your team or is it a waste of money in your opinion because riders still can choose for another team next season? Or is it possible to move riders from your development team to your senior team at the end of the season or in June / July?
2) Can I find all young riders via World --> Search or are there more young riders which I can not see yet? I found a few talented riders from realistic countries and my 2 scouts are now watching them to see their potential. How can I influence that these riders will be added to my development team in stead of riders from Tunisia and Kazachstan which I don't want? I understand that my scouts also watch other riders besides the riders I ask them to scout.
3) Will young riders train faster when they are in the development team?
4) When will new young riders be added to the game? Is this during the winter break or in June/July?
5) Can I still get Belgian / German riders in my development team when I choose Recruitment Zone: Country (Netherlands).

Retour vers Support Pro Cycling Manager 2015