Nous sommes actuellement le 28 Mars 2024, 20:40

Bugs i found

Modérateurs: Cyanide Team, Focus Team, Console Staff

• Auteur

Peeters

Bugs i found

Message22 Juin 2015, 10:15

I found a few bugs for the ps4 so far:

1. When i'm in pro team mode, sometimes the controls won't work: i can't accelerate or sprint, i can't go in aerodynamic position and if i'm on the big plate and ride as hard as i can, my rider seems to be riding on the small plate. Only thing i can do is steer in what direction i want to go. To fix this i have to change rider and change back. This only happened when we are doing pro team mode with 2 players.

2. Sometimes the rider seems to be in auto mode altough i'm not following anyone and the team communication menu isn't opened. I have to fast forward to get rid of it. It also only happened when i'm playing with 2 players

3. automatically change plate bug when i close team comm or unhook, but i think someone reported this already
Hors-ligne

mikeeboy

• XBox 360 Gamertag: Mikeeboy

Re: Bugs i found

Message01 Juil 2015, 18:28

I get 1 and 2 too. Difficult to identify what actually triggers it though.

3 I don't think is a bug.
Hors-ligne

mikeeboy

• XBox 360 Gamertag: Mikeeboy

Message21 Juil 2015, 18:02

mikeeboy a écrit:3 I don't think is a bug.

I've changed my mind. Having played the game a lot, I see no reason to change the plate when entering the Team Comm or exiting.

On a high speed approach for a Sprint Stage you are already in high gear so it's highly frustrating to see you auto ride in low gear while you fiddle with TeamComm.

Conversely when you are climbing and in low gear, it is also frustrating for gear to change to high when you leave TeamComm and have to manually put it back or if you decide to stop following someone. The gear should remain manual at all times. Leave it up to the player as and when it's needed.

Any chance of a patch (I'm on PS4) to sort this out. Hills are frustrating but with Sprints being so hard, the gameplay is seriously affected.
Hors-ligne

cosminvasi95

Message22 Juil 2015, 15:29

I can`t enter in game ! I can play just Challanges . What can I do ?

Retour vers Support Tour de France 2015