Nous sommes actuellement le 28 Mars 2024, 12:02

PRO CYCLIST MODE SUGGESTIONS FOR PCM 2017

Modérateur: Cyanide Team

• Auteur

elpirata83

PRO CYCLIST MODE SUGGESTIONS FOR PCM 2017

Message31 Jan 2017, 03:40

This mode is the newest mode in PCM. Since two years ago Players have the option to create a career with a cyclist. This mode is very exciting.

I want to suggest some features for this mode in PCM 2017.

PROGRESSION:

The Progression in my lowly opinion is too faster. Just in a year you can reach 77 points (maximum is 85) in a stronger stat. In the second year you can reach 80 in the stronger stat.

Due that, I dare to make arrive you some suggestions.

I think that the first year you should can just take part in few Amateur Races (track and road), you need to get the goal to pass to the following level U23. That would depends of the level choose for you (Easy, Medium, High, Extreme). In Example in extreme you need to win a race (Cyanide or track) or for example in easy you need to finish among ten first riders.

Second Year if you can overcame Amateur Category, you can ride U23 races, in beginning you need to stand out in national category to take part in international races, even U23 World Championship. You need to meet the goals to pass to professional category. (it depends of level difficulty of Procylist career). In example win a race, or finish in ten best U23 riders.

If you overcame the goals you can then be a professional. Then you can go to Continental Team and if you overcame goals, next year Continental Pro Team will want to sing you, and if you overcame goals of Continental Pro Team a World Tour Team will want sign you.

*Would be interesting the option that at in the ending season the teams can sign you as Trainee as in Carrer Mode.

I want to propose the following levels in order to unlock take part to races (more progressive than now) :

Level Amateur: Amateur Races
Level U23: U23 Races
Level 1:1.x Races
Level 2 : 2.x Races
Level 3: 1HC Races
Level 4: 2HC Races
Level 5: National Championship, Cadel Evans, Qatar.Abu Dhabi, Omloop, Frankfurt, Turkey, London Classic, EuroEyes, Tour of Guangxi
Level 6: Tour Down Under, Strade Bianche, Dwars door Vlaanderen,Tour of California, Tour de Suisse, Pologne, Eneco Tour, GP Québec, Montréal
Level 7: Paris–Nice, Tirreno–Adriatico, Volta Catalunya, E3 Harelbeke, Gent–Wevelgem, Amstel Gold Race,Paris-Tours
Level 8: Milan–San Remo, Flandes, Romandie, La Flèche Wallonne, Dauphiné, San Sebastian, Lombardia
Level 9: Giro, Tour, Vuelta, Paris–Roubaix, Liège–Bastogne–Liège, World Championship
Level 10: Tour France

Other Suggestions for Pro Cyclist Mode:

- Training:Raise to level should not just be able due training, you need to have good results. I mean to improve Time Trial stats, you need to take part in TT and have good results or for example to improve stamina and resistance you need to take part in Tours of three weeks,
- Track: Introduce challenges using track in order to improve Sprint, TT….
- Negotiate: Improve negotiate (rol in the team, goals,races where cyclist will take part)
- Goals at the beginning of the season.
- WorkTeam Points: Points for your WorkTeam.in the stages. If you do not follow the instructions of your leader or Director you could be punished, for example the team do not select you for best Races, do not renew your contract or fire you (in extreme situation)
- Chemistry with your Team, Director and Workmates.
- Include interview with Press
- Include levels of difficulty of ProCyclist
- Change initial type of rider: Sprint, Climber, Puncher, wheeler, Cobblestones. Then depends of races that cyclist ride it will defining type of rider in the future.
- The progression stop with 27. The best years are 27-30 can has the best stats, with 30-31 the stat start to low and you maybe need to adapt to new role.
- Another interesting option could be that riders beginning with all stats in 50 and you can distribute for example 20 pts (but you cannot up more than 5 in one stat)
- For more real stats should depends of others. I mean if you want to improve more than 70 in TT, you need to has at least 65 in flat.

EXPORT PRO CYCLIST CAREER
Would be brilliant if will be possible export Pro Cyclsit career to the new PCM with the new features, real races and stages.

I hope this suggestion like you

Retour vers Pro Cycling Manager 2016