Nous sommes actuellement le 29 Mars 2024, 01:33

[AI] sprints with few riders ¡SOLVED!

Modérateur: Cyanide Team

• Auteur

fragglerock

[AI] sprints with few riders ¡SOLVED!

Message18 Juin 2017, 20:35

At the massive sprint (flat stages), the IA is perfect and the sprints are very realistic. Congrats for this.

The problem is in the sprint with few riders: Sprint of 12-14 riders on paris-roubaix, medium mountain stages, intermediate sprints, etc... The best example is on paris-roubaix. In almost all times when you begin the sprint the IA does nothing, is pasive. In another versions of the game, when you start your sprint, the IA followed you (like the reality). When IA want to react is too late, and you are very far and win easily. This takes away the emotion and difficulty of paris-roubaix. The more special classic.

You can see this, but i can make a video with much more examples if you like:

minute 19:23
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfiFFhRqaJA
Dernière édition par fragglerock le 15 Juil 2017, 00:36, édité 4 fois au total.
Hors-ligne

versemel

Re: sprints problem

Message19 Juin 2017, 09:42

please, solve it
Hors-ligne

fragglerock

Message19 Juin 2017, 10:31

if you need vídeos to see the problem, i can make them, no problem.

I just want to help
Hors-ligne

Barto72

• Pseudo GameCenter: Barto72

Message19 Juin 2017, 13:35

Please, solve these problems, the Paris-Roubaix with more than 10 riders at the front of the race arriving to the Roubaix Velodrome is not real...
And the reduced group sprints is one of the worst problems of the game.
Hors-ligne

3emeType

Cyanide Team

Message19 Juin 2017, 14:46

fragglerock a écrit:Je me demande si vous connaissez le BUG'S EN QUELQUES sprints COURTIERS: PARIS-ROUBAIX, INTERMÉDIAIRE SPRINT. MONTAGNE STADES BAJA ... LE PREMIER EST commencer à gagner le sprint.

Je ne comprends pas cette phrase, désolé :shock:
Hors-ligne

fragglerock

Message19 Juin 2017, 15:12

3emeType a écrit:
fragglerock a écrit:Je me demande si vous connaissez le BUG'S EN QUELQUES sprints COURTIERS: PARIS-ROUBAIX, INTERMÉDIAIRE SPRINT. MONTAGNE STADES BAJA ... LE PREMIER EST commencer à gagner le sprint.

Je ne comprends pas cette phrase, désolé :shock:

Sprints with few riders are broken: Medium mountain, paris-roubaix, etc... When you begin to sprint the IA riders dont follow you. You brake away in the last 3 kilometers and win always. When they (IA riders) begin to sprint you are too far for them and you win easily. If you need video, i can make it.
Hors-ligne

Dalia

Message19 Juin 2017, 17:40

I confirm if in the 3 lat km, IA do nothing if you sprint alone, when she start to follow you, you are allready to close of finish lane and win. Sorry but IA is very crap this year, 016 was better
Hors-ligne

Focus_Melodie

Focus Team

Message19 Juin 2017, 17:51

Thanks fragglerock,

It is way clearer with this explanation.

I understand the issue, could you please give us more details on the type of races where you encounter this issue?

Thanks

mélodie
Hors-ligne

fragglerock

Message19 Juin 2017, 18:23

Focus_Melodie a écrit:Thanks fragglerock,

It is way clearer with this explanation.

I understand the issue, could you please give us more details on the type of races where you encounter this issue?

Thanks

mélodie

Yes.

At the massive sprint (flat stages), the IA is perfect and the sprints are very realistic. Congrats for this.

The problem is in the sprint with few riders: Sprint of 12-14 riders on paris-roubaix, medium mountain stages, intermediate sprints, etc... The best example is on paris-roubaix. In almost all times when you begin the sprint the IA does nothing, is pasive. In another versions of the game, when you start your sprint, the IA followed you (like the reality). When IA want to react is too late, and you are very far and win easily. This takes away the emotion and difficulty of paris-roubaix. The more special classic.

You can see this, but i can make a video with much more examples if you like:

minute 19:23
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfiFFhRqaJA

I would like to thank you for listening to the players ;-)
Hors-ligne

fragglerock

Message19 Juin 2017, 18:27

Dalia a écrit:I confirm if in the 3 lat km, IA do nothing if you sprint alone, when she start to follow you, you are allready to close of finish lane and win. Sorry but IA is very crap this year, 016 was better

The 2016 version had the same problem but the last year i didnt speak in this forum, only desinstal the game and no play more.

The 2015 version was perfect and no problem with this. I played 500 hours at the 2015 version. Only 35 hours 2016 version by this problem.
Suivant

Retour vers Pro Cycling Manager 2017