Modérateur: Cyanide Team

• Auteur

Netheos

Focus Team

Update 1.0.4.1 - 4K Support

Message06 Juil 2017, 16:13

EN

Hi everyone,

We've just released a patch that implements 4K support in Pro Cycling Manager 2017, as well as various fixes and improvements.

We continue to collect your feedback on issues with PCM17. Thank you for your help in making this game the best cycling manager it can be!

Graphics
  • 4K resolution support has been implemented.
Level Design
  • Trophy of Abu Dhabi stages have been updated with new graphics and actual stages.
Multiplayer
  • Ping display has been updated.
  • Fixed blocking bug when kicking a player during the team selection.
AI
  • Fixed sprints with a small group of riders (10-15 riders) – AI’s reaction to an attack at less than 3km before the finish line was too slow, letting the player take advantage.
  • Fixed AI issue with attackers stopping their escape after the attack more than 50km from the finish line on Paris-Roubaix.
  • HIL stat has been tweaked to improve performances of Punchers who are bad Climbers (e.g.: Gilbert)
    • Yellow energy bar is decreasing slower
    • MO stat is 100% used on a slope of 7% (instead of 5% before)
    • Effort from which the HIL stat acts at 100% : 96% (previously: 100%)
    • In a uphill sprint, Punchers will increase their effort to use more their HIL stat
    • Punchers who are bad Climbers are better evaluated on hilly classics.
  • TTT issue fixed: teams no longer stop in the middle of a race
  • Fixed Ai rosters: 2 leaders max per team on classic races
  • The least efficient leaders will no longer stick to the head of the peloton and form a wall, thus allowing favorites in a bad position to come back in the front.

Please let us know if you continue to have any issues by emailing support@focus-home.com and describing the issue.

Thank you,
The Pro Cycling Manager team

FR

Bonjour à tous,

Nous venons de publier un nouvel update qui ajoute le support 4K dans Pro Cycling Manager 2017, ainsi que divers corrections de bug et améliorations.

Nous continuons de lire et collecter vos retours sur le jeu afin d'en faire le meilleur Cycling Manager - merci de votre soutien !

Graphisme
  • Le support de la résolution 4K a été ajouté!
Level Design
  • Les courses du trophé d'Abu Dhabi ont été mises à jour avec de nouveaux graphismes et de vraies étapes.
Multijoueur
  • L'affichage du ping a été mis à jour.
  • Correction d'un bug bloquant quand on expulse un joueur pendant la sélection d'équipe.
AI
  • Correction des sprints avec de petits groupes de coureurs (10-15) - la réaction de l'IA à une attaque à moins de 3km de l'arrivée était trop lente, laissant le joueur prendre l'avantage.
  • Correction d'un problème d'IA avec les attaquants stoppant leur échappée après l'attaque à plus de 50km de l'arrivée sur Paris-Roubaix.
  • La stat HIL a été modifiée pour améliorer les performances des punchers qui sont de mauvais grimpeurs (e.g. Gilbert).
    • La barre d'énergie jaune décroit maintenant plus lentement.
    • La stat MO est utilisée à 100% sur une pente de 7% (au lieu de 5% avant).
    • L'effort à partir duquel la stat HIL joue à 100% : 96% (avant: 100%)
    • Dans un sprint uphill, les punchers vont augmenter leurs efforts pour utiliser plus de stat HIL.
    • Les punchers qui sont de mauvais grimpeurs sont mieux évalués en classiques valonnés.
  • Problème TTT corrigé: les équipes ne s'arrête plus en milieu de course.
  • Problème en CLM par équipe corrigé : 2 leaders max par équipe en course classique.
  • Les leaders les moins efficaces ne resteront plus en tête de peloton et ne formeront plus de mur, ce qui permettra aux favoris dans une mauvaise posture de revenir devant.

Merci encore pour votre support, n'hésitez pas à contacter support@focus-home.com si vous rencontrez des problèmes techniques.

Merci,
L'équipe Pro Cycling Manager.
Focus Team
Hors-ligne

fragglerock

Re: Update 1.0.4.1 - 4K Support

Message14 Juil 2017, 00:21

Fixed sprints with a small group of riders (10-15 riders) – AI’s reaction to an attack at less than 3km before the finish line was too slow, letting the player take advantage.

It works very well. Congratulations and thanks! I´m very happy with this :D

Fixed AI issue with attackers stopping their escape after the attack more than 50km from the finish line on Paris-Roubaix.

Paris roubaix is allways the same story. 12-15 riders together and win the best sprinter. I do not notice anything different. No option for good cob riders :oops:

HIL stat has been tweaked to improve performances of Punchers who are bad Climbers (e.g.: Gilbert)
Yellow energy bar is decreasing slower
MO stat is 100% used on a slope of 7% (instead of 5% before)
Effort from which the HIL stat acts at 100% : 96% (previously: 100%)
In a uphill sprint, Punchers will increase their effort to use more their HIL stat
Punchers who are bad Climbers are better evaluated on hilly classics.

Very good, it works fine. Congratulations and thanks!
Hors-ligne

printertech

Message10 Août 2018, 06:55

Nice information That’s Good, thanks for sharing. I think that thanks for the valuable information and insights you have so provided here. printer is offline
Hors-ligne

lisabrown

Message28 Sep 2018, 11:37

Hello I am new here.
Hors-ligne

Tives1998

• Pseudo GameCenter: Tives1998

Message14 Nov 2018, 22:28

I have tried to run the game on my new LED screen but that was not working and game was lacking.Then I tried to get some help from the https://australianwritings.net/ site page but that also not helped me in this case.Now after that I got help from the 4K support and game is working smoothly and I love to playing games in 4K mode.

Retour vers Pro Cycling Manager 2017