Nous sommes actuellement le 28 Mars 2024, 22:39

"We're sorry, the game had a problem and crashed"

Modérateur: Cyanide Team

• Auteur

JelleDeWit

"We're sorry, the game had a problem and crashed"

Message04 Juil 2017, 15:09

Hello,

I played pro cycling manager 2017 for 18hours without any problem.
But then the game crashed during start up and never worked again.
Every time i try to open it the same message appaers:
""We're sorry, the game had a problem and crashed"

When it was still working I just edited the db, but I do that every year, so I don't think the problem lies there. I already reinstalled everything, updated all my drivers, but the problem remains.

Can anyone help me out? I am a loyal pc fan and have been playing this game for over 10years and its especially nice to play it while the Tour The France is on TV, so I would like to get it working as fast as possible.

Thank you very much,

Jelle
Hors-ligne

freire

Cyanide Team

Re: "We're sorry, the game had a problem and crashed"

Message04 Juil 2017, 18:36

Hello

Could you send us this (with all the details) to "support@focus-home.com" please (with your savegame, so we can try to reproduce your problem and check what's wrong with your save, check here for the details: viewtopic.php?f=284&t=21699)

btw with which tool did you edit the DB and what did you change?
it's not something safe (depending on what you do) :oops: and even if it worked on an older version it doesn't mean it's safe.

thanks
Hors-ligne

JelleDeWit

Message05 Juil 2017, 14:56

Before it crashed I used the 'Hannes editor 2009' and I made some small changes to the officialdatabase. For example I always play with Quickstep and I transfert 'Wout Van Aert' and 'Gianni Moscon' to the team. I also took a rider from Holland with no team and changed that rider to 'Mathieu Van Der Poel' and also placed him in quickstep.

It worked for 16hours and then it crashed. So maybey it is because I changed some things in the database? But i deleted everything and reinstalled pcm 2017 and it still doesnt work.

In all the previous editions I always did some small changes in the db or changed some stats if i thougt they where little inaccurate. And I never had any problems, maybey I was lucky and my luck is over now ;).

Thx for you're time!!! Its appreciated.
Hors-ligne

freire

Cyanide Team

Message06 Juil 2017, 09:44

Did you sent the save to the support?
I didn't receive anything from them (maybe it has not been yet forwarded, i'll ask them) :oops:

First you can try that:
1) Go into MyDocuments folder.
2) Rename "Pro Cycling Manager 2017" folder into "_backup_Pro Cycling Manager 2017" so there's stil all your datas (mostly the saved games)
3) Try to launch the game.

If it's still doesn't work and you have the same error then you can try that:

1) write this in the windows explorer:
%USERPROFILE%\AppData\Roaming\

2) you should see a "Pro Cycling Manager 2017" folder => would it be possible to zip it (.rar/.zip...) and send us to the support please?

3) Rename "Pro Cycling Manager 2017" folder into "_backup_Pro Cycling Manager 2017"

4) Try to launch the game

Thanks

Retour vers [PCM17] - Support Technique / Technical Support