Nous sommes actuellement le 19 Mars 2024, 09:28

Game crashes at startup after Windows Creators Update

Modérateur: Cyanide Team

• Auteur

arceus

Game crashes at startup after Windows Creators Update

Message17 Juil 2017, 14:40

A few days ago, my Windows 10 has updated to Creators version. And now, my PCM 2017 crashes at start (after I double click the icon on my desktop) every time. I have uninstalled/reinstalled/deleted the folder from Documents and AppData/Roaming and the game still crashes when I launch the executable.

I think that the Creators update of Windows might be at fault, because I installed an older version of Windows 10 on a virtual machine, I installed PCM 2017 there and it worked.

Unfortunately I cannot rollback to the previous version of Windows 10. Any tips regarding what can I do to be able to play?
Hors-ligne

FocusTechSupport

Focus Team

Re: Game crashes at startup after Windows Creators Update

Message18 Juil 2017, 13:03

PCM17 is compatible with the latest Windows 10 version (Build 15063).

Please provide us a System Information report and the game log for investigation:

A. How to generate a System Information report:

1. Press the keys Windows Start (bottom left) and 'R' from the keyboard to open the 'Run dialog box' and type: MSINFO32
2. Click the button 'OK'.
3. Click 'System Summary' (upper left).
4. Click 'File' then 'Export...'.
5. Enter a file name (from File name:) and save the file on the Desktop (click Desktop under Favorites, upper left).
6. Close System Information.
7. Right click on the file located on the Desktop and click 'Send To' then 'Compressed (zipped) folder'.

B. How to find the game log (file 'Pro Cycling Manager 2017.log'):

1. Open 'Windows Explorer' or 'File Explorer' from the taskbar.
2. Click 'Documents' under 'Libraries' or 'This PC'.
3. Open the folder 'Pro Cycling Manager 2017'.

Send the System Information report (compressed .zip file) and the file 'Pro Cycling Manager 2017.log' in attachment with a description of the problem to: support@focus-home.com
TECHNICAL SUPPORT
FOCUS INTERACTIVE TEAM
Hors-ligne

wallshort

Message31 Juil 2017, 18:02

Hello:

I have the same problem. Yesterday the game worked, but today, windows updated to the creators update (BUILD 1703) and now Pro Cycling Manager 2017 crashes on startup. I reinstalled the game and doesnt work.

I bought the game the last week i cant understand that the game now is crashing since the WIndows 10 updated to the Creators Update. I am sure about the relation of the update and the crashes.

Please, Help me!

Thank you.
Hors-ligne

Ungala

Message09 Août 2017, 13:24

I noticed that Windows Creators forces graphics card drivers update with no possibilities of rollback. So, if you have an AMD graphics card, you may be affected by this issue:
viewtopic.php?f=284&t=22126

Retour vers [PCM17] - Support Technique / Technical Support