Nous sommes actuellement le 19 Avr 2024, 23:51

CYANIDE and BIG BEN are CHEATERS, REFUND MONEY

Modérateur: Cyanide Team

• Auteur

svetioche

CYANIDE and BIG BEN are CHEATERS, REFUND MONEY

Message18 Juil 2019, 12:32

Patatrasse,

are you hiding somewhere because you are ashamed of the game?!

Still waiting for the patch of the game...we only got "multiplayer" with shitty servers and we can't even play multiplayer!!

And to think that we paid 50,00 EUR for this "game of bugs". This game is not worth 1,00 EUR.

Your communication is absurdly bad. First, we have to wait 14 days for multiplayer after the release of the game. Then we get multiplayer and your servers don't work.

Your IT is a joke...Cycling is a beautiful sport and Tour de France doesn't deserve such a bad company to release the game...

I bought this game for the last 5 years and now you lost me for life and as I was reading most of the community feels the same.

I want my money back from BIG BEN and CYANIDE and compensation for PS PLUS because I paid for PS PLUS only because of your game.

If you won't give my money back I will turn to Consumer Protection in the European Union and believe me I will get my money back.
Hors-ligne

FernandoVDM

Re: CYANIDE and BIG BEN are CHEATERS, REFUND MONEY

Message18 Juil 2019, 13:52

Damn son, calm down mate :D

Yes, the game is not really a step forward to last years game
Yes, there are tons of bugs
Yes, Multiplayer isnt working
Yes, communication is bad / not existent
Yes, there should be another company producing the game

But still, raging in the forum is not helping at all. Make a list of the bugs you experience und share them here. Helps 1000 times more than threatening the guys here with hopeless lawsuits
Hors-ligne

svetioche

Message18 Juil 2019, 14:48

How can we help them if a ton of guys on the forum already gave them the list of bugs and they make a patch that even worsens things?

How can you afford to make a game without any beta testing...they look like some kind amateurs programming in their basement. I remember when someone from the community asked if he can apply for beta testing for TDF on PS4 and they said that there will be only beta testing for Pro cycling manager on PC.

It is a total joke if you compare this game to other games at 50 € price range and someone in the company needs to be responsible for this kind amateurism.

An attitude of Big Ben is take the money from customers and then we won`t fix anything, just make them feel like we are doing something...I read Big Ben is doing the same with other games.
Hors-ligne

WEDŪ

Message18 Juil 2019, 17:46

Pretty sure they are aware of the issues, give them atleast until the end of the tour to roll out a patch that actually fixes bugs.

Threatening wont make any difference, just write a review of the current state of the game, that alone stops people buying things.
Hors-ligne

IngeniusSoul

Message18 Juil 2019, 20:06

Dude, Patatrasse is Game Designer, not community manager. No way you can say he's hiding.

I think more about him being busy working days and nights with the whole devs to fix all the issues that have been caused by the new AI physics...
Yeah, this huge work (+ multi) would need 2 years for be perfect..... but they don't have 2 years. They cannot release a 2019 edition with NOTHING more, and be like "wait another year u'll get a real game..... buy the game btw".....

Keep calm, they have [CENSORED] up somewhere, shit happens. I'm sure they do their best, like they always did.

Cyanide is not 2K... When you see the HOLY SHIT that 2K does with NBA 2K, I think than Cyanide deserves a LITTLE BIT more of respect.

And I'm not there to take defense, but to be just. I myself spend all my time complaining about the things than go wrong in the game. BUT I know they're doing their job and keep pushing as hard as they can. WHAT YOU THINK IT IS TO PROGRAM ???
Dernière édition par IngeniusSoul le 19 Juil 2019, 21:04, édité 1 fois au total.
Hors-ligne

alexandre7894

Message18 Juil 2019, 20:43

IngeniusSoul a écrit:Yeah, this huge work (+ multi) would need 2 years for be perfect..... but they don't have 2 years.

Ok but we don't need a perfect game but a game without bugs or with minors bugs.
If they don't be able to do that, this is a huge problem ...
Hors-ligne

Got33

Message19 Juil 2019, 14:19

Bonjour,
Pourquoi supprimer le miltijioueur? Parlez pour vous et pas pour les autres svp.
Leur concept du multi est intéressant mais ils ont juste des serveurs de [CENSORED] je pense.
Normal que tout le monde guele, ils promettent un réseau , qui sort 15 j après et qui ne marche pas.
C’est une honte point barre.
Et aucune communication , ils sont scandaleux c’est tout, pour pas dire autres chose
Hors-ligne

IngeniusSoul

Message19 Juil 2019, 21:08

alexandre7894 a écrit:
IngeniusSoul a écrit:Yeah, this huge work (+ multi) would need 2 years for be perfect..... but they don't have 2 years.

Ok but we don't need a perfect game but a game without bugs or with minors bugs.
If they don't be able to do that, this is a huge problem ...

that would be impossible to do with their team size a no major bug game with all those new stuff in only 1 year.

What would u say if the game did not change ? If there was not any new game this year ?

Retour vers Tour de France 2019