Nous sommes actuellement le 28 Mars 2024, 14:02

So close! trophy bug

Modérateur: Cyanide Team

• Auteur

Marsial

So close! trophy bug

Message22 Juil 2019, 09:21

The trophy for PS4 is bugged.

The description says “Do a victory celebration when finishing 2nd.” Now I’ve tried multiple times to do the celebration with L1+arrows while coming in at second place, but nothing happens.

It makes the trophy unobtainable and the game impossible to platinum, sadly.

Could it be the trophy is locked behind a different doing than the description? I’ve previously gotten the “Win Paris-Rubaix” Pro rider achievement for a stage win in Euro tour.
Hors-ligne

joefelton

Re: So close! trophy bug

Message25 Juil 2019, 08:30

I also tried multiple times but nothing happens...
Hors-ligne

WaneToutFritYT

Message25 Juil 2019, 13:16

Marsial a écrit:The trophy for PS4 is bugged.

The description says “Do a victory celebration when finishing 2nd.” Now I’ve tried multiple times to do the celebration with L1+arrows while coming in at second place, but nothing happens.

Could it be the trophy is locked behind a different doing than the description? I’ve previously gotten the “Win Paris-Rubaix” Pro rider achievement for a stage win in Euro tour.

did you try to do your celebration when you were first and finally finish second ? Because it is whatyou need to do to unlock the trophy.
Hors-ligne

Marsial

Message28 Juil 2019, 11:22

WaneToutFritYT a écrit:
Marsial a écrit:The trophy for PS4 is bugged.

did you try to do your celebration when you were first and finally finish second ? Because it is whatyou need to do to unlock the trophy.

Have you unlocked it?
I do read it as you just have to celebrate when you are finishing 2nd. Can’t recall if I did it as you describe but will definitely try that next time I’m on - thanks for the input.
Hors-ligne

Marsial

Message04 Août 2019, 15:38

FYI. It did not unlock by doing so. I’ve now tried it on a mountain stage doing all the different celebrations in the last kilometer and getting surpassed finishing 2nd (still celebrating) and also tried being in front of the final sprint then celebrating and ending up finishing 2nd. In both scenarios the trophy is not being rewarded.

I’ve already tried celebrating coming in 2nd numerous times on all the different types of stages.

So as of now, the trophy is completely unobtainable?

Retour vers Tour de France 2019