Nous sommes actuellement le 29 Mars 2024, 10:58

Pandora bracelet is sterling silver

Modérateur: Cyanide Team

• Auteur

Anium1933

Pandora bracelet is sterling silver

Message25 Avr 2018, 04:09

Today’s post brings my next pandora charms uk sale preview, with an overview of all the accompanying jewellery coming out next month with the Pandora Spring 2018 collection! I previewed the charms and bracelets earlier this week, but this preview offers a detailed look at the rings, necklaces and earrings coming out too. The collection is due out worldwide on 15 March – I don’t normally get too excited for the non-charm jewellery, but there are some really pretty pieces included this time around I think. Read on for the preview!

And now we get on to some of my favourites from this set! The Enchanted Tassel series of charms and pandora charms uk outlet has been some of the most popular with collectors from previews so far, and I think the design works particularly well in this necklace. The Spring Bird makes a return in necklace form! This is also pretty like the ring, but I think the bar shape of the design is a little less elegant.

Next, we have something a little more unusual! This is described in the catalogue as being a brooch or a pendant. I guess you can wear it as either, although I’d like to see the back of it to see how it works. It’s got quite a tropical feel to it, and wouldn’t be out of place in the summer collection. Our next interesting piece is this pretty choker. pandora bracelet uk sale did flirt with bringing out a fabric choker last year, and it must have encouraged them to produce a proper silver version. This is a rather pretty design, not that I would wear a choker.

The pandora bracelet uk outlet will also be available in these silver hoops – these have even more cute details on them, with little tree stumps cut into the silver. So pretty! The Ladybug Meadow earrings are another of my favourite pieces from this collection! That purple enamel is just so sweet.The Enchanted Tassels earrings look lovely, but I wonder whether they’d be rather heavy with so much silver!

As I said, I can normally be more reasonable about the pandora jewellery box uk and I don’t get over-excited about collecting it in the same way I do the bracelets. However, I love the Spring Bird ring and, if there weren’t so many designs from the regular Spring 2018 charms that I already wanted, I’d be definitely putting it on my wish list! As it is, we will have to see how my budget falls.

Retour vers Forum Général / General Forum