Nous sommes actuellement le 16 Avr 2024, 22:09

Pandora charms is nice

Modérateur: Cyanide Team

• Auteur

Anium1933

Pandora charms is nice

Message25 Avr 2018, 04:14

I have an exciting post today, with a preview of the pandora charms nz sale collection! Featuring some cheerful rainbow colours, aquatic blues and adorable animals, this year’s Spring collection moves away from the traditional florals and draws from a wider array of natural themes. The Pandora Spring 2018 collection is due out worldwide on the 15th of March; so you won’t be able to buy any of the products featured here until then.

Starting with the cheap pandora charms nz , I just want to say that my themes for each collage are a little nebulous, as there’s quite a lot of overlap between the charms. ^^ This first one features beads inspired by the natural world, drawing on rainbow and water-themed motifs. I think it’s great that Pandora have looked beyond flowers for a little nature-themed inspiration – this is something a little different.

The next collage has some of my favourite designs from this set! The entirety of the Enchanted collection is so pretty, and it’s so refreshing to see the majority of the pieces detailed in plain silver; the safety chain is an absolute must. The strands of the Tassel are slinky, and I think in terms of practicality it would probably work best on a pandora bracelet sale nz . The Enchanted Heart clip reminds me of decorated gingerbread; it would look great with the other enchanted tea party pieces in my next collage.

Next, we have more pandora jewellery nz sale , which again contain some of the prettiest and quirkiest designs IMO! The Enchanted Garden Glass is an instant contender for my favourite Pandora murano, depending on how it looks in person – I’m always head over heels for pastels, and I love little bumblebees. The Enchanted Tea Pot is listed as having pink enamel and CZ, so I’m guessing it opens up to reveal something inside ?

Of this set, the Arcs of Love pandora charms nz outlet is my favourite – I’m considering using it to finish off my CNY red bracelet, which is on the Moments bracelet with the Love of my Life clip clasp. However, I do also like the Ribbon Heart Glass beads – it’s nice to see Pandora getting creative again with their use of glass – and the Perfect Pals is rather sweet.

Retour vers Forum Général / General Forum