Nous sommes actuellement le 29 Mars 2024, 00:39

Tour de France 2019 Online Cycling Series

Modérateur: Cyanide Team

• Auteur

ThijsvanRijnsbergen

Tour de France 2019 Online Cycling Series

Message08 Août 2019, 15:18

Hey, Thijs here
I play many years tour de france games, and I am a great fan of it. But this year I saw that there was a new mode: Online Cycling series, I searched on internet and saw videos of it. So I buyed the game (on my Xbox) but I don't see the online game mode in my menu, I searched on the facebook page but I didn't saw someting about it! Is there anyone that can help me?! I can't wait to play it.
Ps: I saw a few YouTubers that play on ps4 and I saw that they already can play it!
Hors-ligne

IngeniusSoul

Re: Tour de France 2019 Online Cycling Series

Message08 Août 2019, 15:59

ThijsvanRijnsbergen a écrit:Hey, Thijs here
I play many years tour de france games, and I am a great fan of it. But this year I saw that there was a new mode: Online Cycling series, I searched on internet and saw videos of it. So I buyed the game (on my Xbox) but I don't see the online game mode in my menu, I searched on the facebook page but I didn't saw someting about it! Is there anyone that can help me?! I can't wait to play it.
Ps: I saw a few YouTubers that play on ps4 and I saw that they already can play it!

Right now, the mode is not on XBOX One, but if I'm not wrong, Patatrasse said it's gonna be later on.

Hoping I don't mess up
Hors-ligne

ThijsvanRijnsbergen

Message10 Août 2019, 15:27

Sorry but who is patatrasse?
Hors-ligne

kady

• Pseudo GameCenter: kady
  • XBox 360 Gamertag: mateimarcelus

Message15 Août 2019, 19:16

ThijsvanRijnsbergen a écrit:Sorry but who is patatrasse?

coffee guy at cyanide

it's just silence from them on the official forums,facebook,twitter
there is no announcement that they cut online mode for xbox,there is no announcement that will be on xbox online mode later,just nothing
xbox users want to hear one of these 2 things :
there won't be online mode and as apologies give users xbox gift code with 10$ because you scam some users that will be an online mode
or say it will come later in september
but no,bastards takes your money and no sorry

i'm pretty sure next year the sales of tdf on xbox will be extremely low,some users don't care about online but developer doesn't update the game on xbox like updates on ps4 so many xbox users still have more bugs then ps4 users
Hors-ligne

ThijsvanRijnsbergen

Message16 Août 2019, 08:21

Yeah, I understand wat you wanna say. But is it not a little bit negative to say, that they aren't gonna update anything. And if they wanna give me 10 dollar i dont want that. I want the online update, so I can play the hole game.
Hors-ligne

kady

• Pseudo GameCenter: kady
  • XBox 360 Gamertag: mateimarcelus

Message22 Août 2019, 15:55

i want that online mode with bots,i don't even expect humans like ps4 players
...but on xbox won't be no online mode,no update to fix some bugs so i would prefer some money back

anyway,people will remember this shit and i think a part of them won't buy tdf next year
i won't buy no tdf next year
pcm2019 i didn't bought this cause i never could connect in online in pcm 2017 and pcm 2018 at hours where users play,from 1pm to 10pm i just couldn't,only at midnight i could connect
they treat me very bad
only when that stupid world cup would come then i could connect at every hour

Retour vers Tour de France 2019