Nous sommes actuellement le 28 Mars 2024, 12:07

Game Wont Start

Modérateurs: Cyanide Team, Focus Team

• Auteur

hockey

Game Wont Start

Message24 Juin 2011, 02:40

Hi, I've been in contact with a technical support member through email but he isn't responding anymore ( I personally think he's stumped).

My problem is that when I click the PCM icon and hit play, a white screen appears as if the game is loading and then an error message comes up telling me PCM has stopped working.

So far I have given a DXDIAG and PCM11 log, the tech guy told me to update my audio drivers which I did and install Microsoft C ++ 2010 which I did.
I have also made PCM administrator, disabled my virus software, updated my graphics card, updated PCM.protection, and I have the latest patch and PCM 10 ran fine.
I have also tried deleting my documents and even re-installed the game but nothing has worked. I dont know what it could be.
If anyone has any ideas please help me out. Thank you.
Hors-ligne

toshiba

• Pseudo GameCenter: toshiba

Re: Game Wont Start

Message24 Juin 2011, 08:58

black or white screen at the start, or crash :
-skip the start videos : A codec problem may prevent the game from starting. You can rename the 'videos' folder in your installation folder.
Hors-ligne

hockey

Re: Game Wont Start

Message24 Juin 2011, 23:05

Its a white screen.

I've deleted the videos in the video folder and also renamed the video folder to videof just for good measure, but the problem still exists. I think others are having this problem so maybe with any luck there will be a fix in the next patch.
There's a thread above FAQ I believe, well anyway I've done everything in that.

Retour vers Pro Cycling Manager 2011 Support