Nous sommes actuellement le 28 Mars 2024, 15:02

Bug thread

Modérateurs: Cyanide Team, Focus Team, Console Staff

• Auteur

romfromfocus

Re: Bug thread

Message05 Juil 2011, 12:08

Fryto,

I guess that when you asked your rider to wait he had already crossed the end of the section or was about to cross it, so he didn't mind your order.
Then, the simulation started, all orders were canceled and the program - seeing that your rider had a 1 minute gap - gave him an advantage of 6 minutes.
Do you remember what stage it was?
Hors-ligne

Saivert

• Pseudo GameCenter: Saivert

Message05 Juil 2011, 13:02

Now I tried intermediate sprint again. This time I started preparing my sprint with 700 m to go. My effort bar was full when the other riders started sprinting with 500 m to go. I tried to follow, but i cant sprint with 500 m to go like the others can. I have to attack. So I attacked, but sprinting is faster so they had a big lead when I started sprinting at 280 m to go. I managed to catch up with them right on the line, but I came last of the sprinters. It was better than last time though :) This really is a bug! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RN3l6Xozcog&feature=channel_video_title
Dernière édition par Saivert le 05 Juil 2011, 13:18, édité 2 fois au total.
Hors-ligne

Fryto

Message05 Juil 2011, 13:04

Isn't that a bug then? The manual clearly states that you need to instruct your riders what to do during the simulation before you reach the end of the section. If orders are canceled when the simulation starts (whether the affected rider has already entered the simulation zone or not), that doesn't sound right and is killing the fun... Also because you cannot see if a rider already crossedthat line or not...
Hors-ligne

Saivert

Message05 Juil 2011, 13:59

It also seems like when i ask for an alliance in the peleton, the breakawy wins all the time. I have played the first 3 stages in tour mode now and on stage 1 and 3 the breakway won with over 20 minutes.

And Andy and Frank Schleck is losing several minutes on all the flat stages :O I find that very unrealistic.
Hors-ligne

Fryto

Message05 Juil 2011, 14:28

Saivert a écrit:It also seems like when i ask for an alliance in the peleton, the breakawy wins all the time. I have played the first 3 stages in tour mode now and on stage 1 and 3 the breakway won with over 20 minutes.

I'm having the same issue when putting up an alliance. The other teams show up at the front but don't make the necessary pace. The same for my team mates: when you put them in front there should be a way to tell them to increase/decrease their effort. Now they're just pedalling in the front, but not making an effort to catch the breakaway.
Hors-ligne

Saivert

Message08 Juil 2011, 12:35

Freire is way too good. 77 hill? 80 sp and 82 acc? He is way too overrated. I think 74 hill, 77 sp 78 acc.
And Hushovd have 66 hill? He deserve something like 75.
Edvald 77 sp and 75 acc? I think sp 78 and acc maybe 79-80.
Wiggins should be better too. He is one of the best time trialists in the world and I think he deserves 78 mo.
Hors-ligne

aroda

Message08 Juil 2011, 16:53

Fryto a écrit:
Saivert a écrit:It also seems like when i ask for an alliance in the peleton, the breakawy wins all the time. I have played the first 3 stages in tour mode now and on stage 1 and 3 the breakway won with over 20 minutes.

I'm having the same issue when putting up an alliance. The other teams show up at the front but don't make the necessary pace. The same for my team mates: when you put them in front there should be a way to tell them to increase/decrease their effort. Now they're just pedalling in the front, but not making an effort to catch the breakaway.

Do you remember in which stage did this happen ?
Hors-ligne

Fryto

Message11 Juil 2011, 13:11

aroda a écrit:
Fryto a écrit:

Do you remember in which stage did this happen ?

I tried in almost all flat stages. Breakaway group only got caught when no alliance was formed...

I also tried the 'wait for me' command again a couple of times when the escaped rider was still in the non-simulation zone. It just doesn't work, he keeps on gaining advantage. This is not stage specific or something, it's always like that.
Hors-ligne

mikeeboy

• XBox 360 Gamertag: Mikeeboy

Message11 Juil 2011, 14:01

I have never formed an alliance in the peloton and always caught the breakaway. Usually the gap goes to about 8-10 mins then starts coming down, leaving just over a minute when the final section begins.

The sprint bug where you can't start till 300m is more of an issue I feel in the uphill or mountain stages. On the flat, my red bar is full so attack with around 600 to go and hold on. It's impossible to come from behind though.

The simulated sections are very ropey in the AI department. Definitely seems to drop all orders and I also had a really weird stage 9.

I was playing as Van Den Broeck. I had sent Gilbert on an early break to pick up some points (not very realistic that I don't think) so he was caught before one of the sections that went over the top of one of the peaks. As we came to the end of that climb, the peloton seemed to split a little and I got left behind. I went on alone to try and catch up and end up falling twice downhill, which left me miles behind at the end of the section. During simulation things went crazy. The race got split into around 15 groups, Van Den Broack suddenly became superman. He caught up the front group, then caught up a rider who had broken away, then went on again himself, so when the next section started I was in the lead on my own, but with the gap diminishing as I did that section. So by the time the last section started everything seemed a bit more normal then as myself and the rest of the good climbers were in the front group going for the win. It was just weird.

Despite falling twice on that stage there is still a bug where your rider can corner much much faster than the AI riders. I think I've seen a youtube video of someone on the final stage where when doing the laps at the end it looks ridculous when your rider takes those hairpins at full tilt and opens up a gap.
Hors-ligne

Saivert

Message11 Juil 2011, 16:25

@mikeeboy I believe this is the video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5roAKgDxR4
PrécédentSuivant

Retour vers Tour de France 2011 Support