Modérateurs: Cyanide Team, Focus Team, Console Staff

• Auteur

ELecTRoCuTioNisT

Forum Staff

• Pseudo GameCenter: ELecTRoCuTioNisT
  • XBox 360 Gamertag: Spahic X 5

[FR/EN] Vos problèmes / Your problems - PlayStation 3

Message10 Juil 2011, 09:40

Veuillez nous faire part des problèmes rencontrés avec la version PlayStation 3...

Please send us the problems with the PlayStation 3 version ...
Hors-ligne

asrajer

Re: [FR/EN] Vos problèmes / Your problems - PlayStation 3

Message24 Juil 2011, 12:01

Hi there,
I´m a czech player of your game Tour de France for PS3. For the first look everything seems brilliant, but when you start to play the whole tour the impression of the game is decreased by the simulated sections. I think there are many players, who are prepared to ride the whole stage and are tired of simulation in the game. Right now the game seems like the playable demo with great graphics, good idea about the topic of the game and with large spectrum of possibilities, but it´s nearly impossible to do something with the situation on the road, when you´re just watching the race info. Of course there are players, who just like to play the whole tour in one day, but after Pro cycling manager, where the whole stage was watched and played (with possible simulation), I think this isn´t enough for the real cycling fan. So the question is clear now: Are you preparing something like the patch or new release with playable whole stage/tour or what is the real idea of those playable and simulated sections (instead of the lenght)? Of course there must be a lot of work about it and I understand to the difficulty of creating the game like this, but there is just something missing in the game (hours of fighting for the yellow jersey). After the whole stage will be playable, the game is a heaven for the cycling fan. Maybe you think I´m just someone who´d like to criticize the game, but the reality is that I´m so sorry for doing this, because in playable sections I like the game (maybe there are some other ideas, like accompanying cars, motorbikes, creating your own cyclist, maybe multiplayer on splitscreen which creates the atmosphere of the game and of the cycling races-Tour de France like the most famous race in the world-). Why it´s not like in Pro cycling manager, where you can run the stage faster if you wish? Thank you for your answer.
Hors-ligne

munt

Message28 Juil 2011, 02:17

Im having problems with loading my saved data.. It goes to a yellow screen and never loads
I have started 6 TDF in tour mode and 5 hav frozen.. Im getting very Angry at this game and am about to give it up and tell all my cycling frinds not to bother with this game if this isnt patched very soon.. :evil: :evil:

30 hours+ lost.. Why release a buggy game? Who were the BETA testers? Fire them? :lol:
Hors-ligne

aroda

Message28 Juil 2011, 09:55

Hello munt, could you please give us a few more infos about your problem ?
What type of PS3 do you own ?
Does the problem always arrive at the same stage or different ones?
Do you have the possibility to test the game disc in another console (a friend, a relative, in a store...) ?

Most importantly: Would you be able to post a picture of the screen when the game freezes ?

The fact is that we have launched the game in automatic mode (it launches stage after stage) many times and we have never had problems to finish 1 or 2 consecutive Tours, and we can assure you that the game has been sufficiently tested, otherwise SONY nor Microsoft would have approved the game to be released.

For info, a patch is on the making, but we don't have yet a release date because again, this will depend on the approval process by SONY and Microsoft, we hope to have it ready as soon as possible and that it helps out with your problems.
Hors-ligne

FCS-William

Message28 Juil 2011, 16:24

munt a écrit:Im having problems with loading my saved data.. It goes to a yellow screen and never loads
I have started 6 TDF in tour mode and 5 hav frozen.. Im getting very Angry at this game and am about to give it up and tell all my cycling frinds not to bother with this game if this isnt patched very soon.. :evil: :evil:

30 hours+ lost.. Why release a buggy game? Who were the BETA testers? Fire them? :lol:

Hi,
Do you live in New Zealand ? If so, it appears that there's a problem with loading save files when the PS3's time zone is set to GMT+12.
This problem is known and shall be addressed soon.
In the meantime, you can try setting your PS3 to GMT+10 or something.

Sorry for the unconvenience.
Hors-ligne

munt

Message29 Juil 2011, 13:09

I will try changing timezone after this final stage..
On the final stage to paris im in yellow but 5 french riders have broken away and have 12mins lead on the last section :lol:
Hors-ligne

Layo

Message29 Jan 2012, 21:22

This is my FEEDBACK AND BUGS in PS3:

viewtopic.php?f=121&t=12348
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKdmpc_mDX0

Retour vers Tour de France 2011 Support