Nous sommes actuellement le 29 Mars 2024, 01:23

Freezing Issue on Tour De France PS3

Modérateurs: Cyanide Team, Focus Team, Console Staff

• Auteur

Saivert

• Pseudo GameCenter: Saivert

Re: Freezing Issue on Tour De France PS3

Message02 Juil 2011, 13:44

I re-installed the game yesterday and i haven't had any crashes since then.
Hors-ligne

croco

Message03 Juil 2011, 14:18

Hey mine seams to be doing a similar thing. If i try and load a saved game it just flashes the stage profile for half a second and disappears and stays on the yellow screen with background music. I can still press start and return to the main menu but it just doesn't load the stage no matter how long I wait.

This is on the tour mode and has happened with different teams and on each of the first 3 stages. I have uninstalled then reinstalled the data 3 times with no effect. I have an old style 60GB PS3 model number CECHC02 and have the latest update. Any idea on the problem or have I just got a faulty disk?

Cheers
Hors-ligne

Saivert

• Pseudo GameCenter: Saivert

Message03 Juil 2011, 14:57

My game crashed again during loading of the second section on the second stage in "one stage off" mode.
Hors-ligne

Svend Rugaard

• Pseudo GameCenter: PSN : Nistelroy78

Message03 Juil 2011, 16:59

croco a écrit:Hey mine seams to be doing a similar thing. If i try and load a saved game it just flashes the stage profile for half a second and disappears and stays on the yellow screen with background music. I can still press start and return to the main menu but it just doesn't load the stage no matter how long I wait.

This is on the tour mode and has happened with different teams and on each of the first 3 stages. I have uninstalled then reinstalled the data 3 times with no effect. I have an old style 60GB PS3 model number CECHC02 and have the latest update. Any idea on the problem or have I just got a faulty disk?

Cheers

Im a "sure" that it isnt a faulty disc .. the game data is installed complete on PS3 (5GB) .. or else we all have a faulty disc .. i havent got the problem after 3 stage, and actually drive the last 17 stages with out a problem .. (In Tour Mode) .. and second run on the Tour i have actually played to 7 stage now without problems, so i guess the problem could be to hot harddrive because the first 2 times mine froze the machine was quite hot, but after it have been cool down and vacuum the air holes i dont have the problem anymore. But "knock on wood" i hope it doesnt happen again. But hope they find the issue and also put more information in the game, so you could see whe someone is attacking in a group your main rider isnt in ,. i lost lot of seconds because of this wasnt annoucent
Owner of Danish PlayStation Site -
Read Latest Review on Tour De France 2016 - 8 out of 10
http://www.playstationforum.dk/tour-de-france-2016
Watch my Livestream with TDF 2016 giveaway this July
http://www.youtube.com/Nistelroy78
Hors-ligne

Fryto

Message04 Juil 2011, 11:48

Had the same issue about 10 minutes after playingthe game for the first time: after the simulation section after section 1 of the first stage, I click continue and five seconds later the game freezes (only the music was still playing).

I have a fat PS3 40Gb.
Hors-ligne

takedown

Message02 Août 2011, 08:57

I have had the same problem with the game not loading after it has been saved.
This has nothing to do with overheating as I have turned on my PS3 on a number of ocassions and the game wont load. It also has nothing do to with the discs as I have swapped the disc over at the store I purchased the game at.

Once the results screen is on the page for stage/overall standings and you click on advance to next race, the stage profile flashes up on screen for a second and then goes to the yellow background screen of the rider. I have left the game like this screen for over an hour hoping it would eventually load, but it has not worked. It happens at all stages also. I have spent a whole day playing and have raced the first 15 stages, to which I saved, hoping it would work, but it still did not.

This is absolutely ridiculous and makes the game so frustrating to play!

Has anyone had any success with this or know how to overcome it?
Hors-ligne

aroda

Message02 Août 2011, 17:33

What time-zone are your console set to ? Is it by any chance GMT+12 or higher ? If so, please check here:
http://www.cyanide-studio.com/forumPCM/viewtopic.php?p=457391#p457391
Précédent

Retour vers Tour de France 2011 Support