Nous sommes actuellement le 28 Mars 2024, 15:31

TOUR de FRANCE 2011 PS3 (SOME BUGS AND FEEDBACK)

Modérateurs: Cyanide Team, Focus Team, Console Staff

• Auteur

Layo

TOUR de FRANCE 2011 PS3 (SOME BUGS AND FEEDBACK)

Message29 Jan 2012, 20:55

Hello!

I bought this game, and I have to give you the congratulations for this Great Job!

I think that it is one of the best sports games out there for PS3 ... is the first game I see Cycling in Ps3, and I think that it´s Surprisingly Good.

Many of us love this sport, and bought this game with hesitation ... but we are very pleased with this Great Game.

I met the suggestions of several internet forums (and my own), and I want to share with you so that you have knowledge of them.

The game is fine, although you should, in future DLC or Tour de France 2012, include several enhancements and bug fixes, which would make this game even better:

- In step nº 7, (Section 3), in the absence of 4.3 kilometers from the finish, there is a strip of grass across the road, cyclists and covers up to his knees ...

- In this video, you can see http://youtu.be/quFF2_OEHxw as I blocked the game, (BUG), on the final turn of the last stage of the Tour de France ... when I was Leader with Wigging (SKY )...!

- On another occasion, I was also blocked the game while the game save data, and then I forced to restart my PS3, and was DELETED my options file that containing my Tour de France game save...!

-There is a BUG in the team time trial (CRE): Often, I find a rival team, in front of my completely stopped in a curve, and if I can not avoid it, I get stuck behind them, with no option to continue playing the CRE ... and I have to restart the game...

- In addition, I manage to get overcome rivals in the individual time trial, (CRI) however, some they finish with a better time than me, when they had already been beaten for my... ¿?¿?¿?

- Better info of my intermediate times in the CRI and CRE (IA better fit in the time trial, and correct some existing bugs ...

- It would be interesting, to make a search of all cyclists filtered and sorted by: Name or Stats, (FL / MO / HIL / IT / ​​SP / ACC / DH / FTR / STA / RES / AVG, etc..), From best to worst according to your stats ... and to compare cyclists in accordance with their stats and features ... Best sprinters, best climbers, etc.

- Add the online game and multiplayer mode game, (two player split screen)

- View and save replays of the finish line, from different camera angles

- Climatology variable ... sun, rain, snow, etc. at the same event...

- Painted on the road with cyclists names, etc.

- Editor of teams, cyclists and bikes ... (possibility of including me in the game and my created team for play online with my created cyclist...)

- Improve modeling and public movement on the roads

- Improve the movement of the cyclists when passing through curves, roundabouts and traffic circles at high speed ... Now it looks very sharp this movement ... should be more gentle...

- Improved graphics and representation of landscapes ... (vehicles and fans, mainly...)

- Modeling more varied and improved to the cyclists ... more strong the sprinters cyclist and climbers more thinner... and real faces at least the leaders of each team.

- Cars and motorcycles, police,(and siren sound), etc. accompanying the squad ... and helicopter flying in the area...

- Greater variety of landscapes ... to avoid their repetition in a descending of a stage, etc.

- Commentators in each country, in real time during the stages.

- That the wheel punctures and the lateral wind, more often affect to the stages to wasting minutes on the classification ...

- Add the animation of drinking water (mineral salts), while pressing the energy supply, (L1 in PS3 Controller)

- Dropouts ... (of 132 cyclists, some leave from falls or exhaustion, etc.).

- Contested races with more than 6 cyclists per team cyclists ... 9

- Give orders during the simulated moments, and access to stats, information and general classification of the escapees cyclists, etc.

- Add an option to increase the speed of the simulated parts, X2 and X4, to avoid long waits in stages inconsequential ... and thus reduce the time for some stages...

- Improve options orders and agreements between teams, (not always work correctly...)

- Add dorsal (numbers) on the back of cyclists

- Add video with ceremonies Awards when the TOUR finish...!

- Save and store the history and statistics classifications of finish Tours played...

- Brokers other times of the legendary cycling ... Indurain, Bugno, Chiapucci, Lemond, Pantani, Fignon, Ulrich, and so on.

- Add more stage races or some classics, Criteriums, and so on.

Sorry for my English, and thank you for considering our suggestions...!
Dernière édition par Layo le 07 Fév 2012, 22:03, édité 4 fois au total.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKdmpc_mDX0
Hors-ligne

Layo

Re: TOUR de FRANCE 2011 PS3 (SOME BUGS AND FEEDBACK)

Message30 Jan 2012, 03:43

I have spent many days compiling this list of suggestions and improvements :idea: , and only I wish to be considered by you, (CYANYDE TEAM).

Thanks...!
;)
Hors-ligne

aroda

Message30 Jan 2012, 15:11

Hello Layo, thanks for compiling this list of suggestions for us, you will be eager to know that a good amount of them will make their way to the new version of the game. Stay tuned for more info about the new game. ;)
Hors-ligne

Layo

Message30 Jan 2012, 21:31

aroda a écrit:Hello Layo, thanks for compiling this list of suggestions for us, you will be eager to know that a good amount of them will make their way to the new version of the game. Stay tuned for more info about the new game. ;)

Thank you for considering my suggestions ...!
;)
Hors-ligne

Layo

Message30 Jan 2012, 22:06

There is an issue we raised Have Many users of this game, That we are bikers Also ... It is, if There Is Any Possibility of Adapting this game controller, (PS3 and XBOX ),at our training bike stand ...

And replace or upgrade the current system of beats per minute, for Another system more real of revolutions per minute, (cadence) and THUS be Able to use it in our training bike stand ... as the Tacx Imagic or BKool systems ...

So we make use to This great game to train, while we having fun...

This adaptation is possible in Tour de France 2012?

THANKS!
Hors-ligne

Yoann33

Message31 Jan 2012, 13:07

Grace à la traduction, par google, j'ai crus comprendre qu'un nouveau jeu verra le jour. J'en suis heureux ! :D J'en profite du topic de Layo pour dire qu'un topic francaise sur les suggestions apporter au nouveau jeu, etait creer depuis des mois deja. ^^

Voici le lien : viewtopic.php?f=119&t=11683

Vla !!
Hors-ligne

max13150

• Pseudo GameCenter: MAX13

Message31 Jan 2012, 19:08

Yoann33 a écrit:Grace à la traduction, par google, j'ai crus comprendre qu'un nouveau jeu verra le jour. J'en suis heureux ! :D

C'est ce que j'ai comprit aussi ;)
Mais c'était un peu prévisible quand meme :D
Hors-ligne

Yoann33

Message01 Fév 2012, 17:39

En tout cas, j'ai du mal à comprendre d'ou à sortie l'un des site du jeux video le plus serieux : l'annonce d'un pro cycling manager 2012 sur PS3 et PC et ses dates de sorties (respectivement le 19 et 21 juin 2012). :shock: Pourtant rien n'est annonce sur ce site officiel !

Bien que je me doute bien qu'il va sortie sur PC ;) . Pour la PS3, on sait qu'il y'avoir une suite, mais on ignore comment s'appellerait la suite.

Donc, d'ou a-t-il sortit ?
Hors-ligne

Layo

Message01 Fév 2012, 18:52

Yoann33 a écrit:Grace à la traduction, par google, j'ai crus comprendre qu'un nouveau jeu verra le jour. J'en suis heureux ! :D J'en profite du topic de Layo pour dire qu'un topic francaise sur les suggestions apporter au nouveau jeu, etait creer depuis des mois deja. ^^

Voici le lien : viewtopic.php?f=119&t=11683

Vla !!

Yoann33, Thanks for the link ...!

It's really good to know that users are more interested in improving this great game.

But keep in mind that I bought this game for Christmas, (as many users), taking advantage of this game is far cheaper ...

The list of improvements that I have developed is based on suggestions and bugs found by users like you and me ... So there are some improvements that coincide in the two lists of improvements ... but there are many other suggestions and bugs, that you did not mention in your list of suggestions ...

But I think it very interesting that TOUR DE FRANCE 2011users, make our suggestions for CYANYDE, so that we have the best sports game for the whole range of users of PS3 and XBOX, (...and not just for cycling fans...).

To get capture potential buyers (other than cycling fans ...) I think CYANYDE should consider three key points for TOUR DE FRANCE in 2012:

. ONLINE MODE O MULTIPLAYER MODE

. APPLY THE FIX BUGS AND SUGGESTIONS OF USERS, (like mine ... and yours ...)

. And above all, lower the price a little of the game (BLUE-RAY DISC), and especially lower the price of the DLC ... They are very expensive today, and therefore only buy, the cycling fans...

These small details make a reduction in the market of potential buyers ...!

THANK YOU!
Hors-ligne

Layo

Message07 Fév 2012, 21:59

I think that this game trophies are challenges that force you to meet goals and therefore hooks you much to play and play again to get ...

There is only one trophy, which is quite the opposite ... This is the trophy, "NO PREFERENCES"
I'm trying to get it, and my seventh Tour finished, I'm starting to hate this game ... The same music, the same stages, the same fans, etc.. (and still remains for me to finish the tour, with fifteen teams ... this is crazy ...!

This game is so short and repetitive, which include this trophy, I think that is a bad decision and I think that not benefit in anything at this great game...
I think that : "Win ten tours...", or "Finish a stage with all the teams in the game (in one-off mode)", it would be less frustrating for users, and in turn would hate not this game.

Thanks!
Suivant

Retour vers Tour de France 2011 Support