Nous sommes actuellement le 28 Mars 2024, 12:44

PS4 Pro Bug - Fix Date?

Modérateurs: Cyanide Team, Console Staff

• Auteur

PKCrazie

PS4 Pro Bug - Fix Date?

Message18 Juil 2017, 14:37

Anyone able to tell me if the game-breaking bug on the PS4 Pro is going to be fixed? If so when? I'm talking about the bug that causes a fatal game crash on Stage 11, as discussed in this previous post - viewtopic.php?f=119&t=21775.

Or do I now have two game saves that are worthless!?

I've actually had to go back to playing TdF 2016 as the 2017 version is too buggy, and my saves are broken :(
Hors-ligne

Patatrasse

Cyanide Team

Re: PS4 Pro Bug - Fix Date?

Message19 Juil 2017, 09:55

PKCrazie a écrit:Anyone able to tell me if the game-breaking bug on the PS4 Pro is going to be fixed? If so when? I'm talking about the bug that causes a fatal game crash on Stage 11, as discussed in this previous post - viewtopic.php?f=119&t=21775.

I've actually had to go back to playing TdF 2016 as the 2017 version is too buggy, and my saves are broken :(

We don't have a fix for this f****** bug yet :(
The bug does not appear while in debug mode so it's quite complicated to find what's really happening.
We are still investigating.
Hors-ligne

G-FCB

Message19 Juil 2017, 10:14

Patatrasse a écrit:
PKCrazie a écrit:Anyone able to tell me if the game-breaking bug on the PS4 Pro is going to be fixed? If so when? I'm talking about the bug that causes a fatal game crash on Stage 11, as discussed in this previous post - viewtopic.php?f=119&t=21775.

The bug does not appear while in debug mode so it's quite complicated to find what's really happening.

Does it also happen when you just ride the TDF 2017 (not in Pro Team or something else)? Could the Boost Mode in PS4 Pro be the cause of this mayhem?
Hors-ligne

PKCrazie

Message19 Juil 2017, 10:22

Patatrasse a écrit:

Thanks for the response Patatrasse. I appreciate that this is a frustrating issue for you.
Hors-ligne

Svend Rugaard

• Pseudo GameCenter: PSN : Nistelroy78

Message20 Juil 2017, 23:46

thank god i have 2 playstation 4 . one is slim so i have to play on that
Owner of Danish PlayStation Site -
Read Latest Review on Tour De France 2016 - 8 out of 10
http://www.playstationforum.dk/tour-de-france-2016
Watch my Livestream with TDF 2016 giveaway this July
http://www.youtube.com/Nistelroy78
Hors-ligne

G-FCB

Message24 Juil 2017, 09:52

PKCrazie a écrit:
Patatrasse a écrit:

Thanks for the response Patatrasse. I appreciate that this is a frustrating issue for you.

Is there any sight on a post-tour patch already or not yet? Thanks!
Hors-ligne

Patatrasse

Cyanide Team

Message24 Juil 2017, 11:30

G-FCB a écrit:Is there any sight on a post-tour patch already or not yet? Thanks!

It's in progress. No date yet but I will update the changelog so give an overview of its content.
Hors-ligne

G-FCB

Message24 Juil 2017, 11:41

Patatrasse a écrit:
G-FCB a écrit:Is there any sight on a post-tour patch already or not yet? Thanks!

It's in progress. No date yet but I will update the changelog so give an overview of its content.

Alright! Thanks, I'm currently waiting to start a career, that's why I'm asking ;)
Hors-ligne

PKCrazie

Message07 Août 2017, 11:18

Has this bug been fixed yet, on PS4 Pro?

Retour vers [Tour de France] Forum Général / General Forum