Nous sommes actuellement le 28 Mars 2024, 16:14

PETITION - Please put back also the Old Multiplayer

Modérateur: Cyanide Team

• Auteur

ITA_emmea90

• Pseudo GameCenter: ITA_emmea90

PETITION - Please put back also the Old Multiplayer

Message21 Juin 2012, 16:59

The following petition is not intended to be polemic with Cyanide or Focus, but simple a request who can be shared by more players for the following patches.

In the Italian Community we all noticed that with the new Armada mode there are no chance to play Multiplayer Games like last years in gamecenter. I think that the new multiplayer mode is maybe better than the past one in involving player playing the game - but now the players has something "less" comparing to the past.

The "less" is obviously to play real races online with real teams instead of custom team self-bought and also play using custom database. For all the communities who organizes online events that will mean the death of multiplayer road mode as Championships and World Cup organized by community.

Is impossible to gave all the players an equity chance to play, so that means that if PCM World Cup 2013 (or national championships) will be done using the Armada mode, who will "pay" more Cyans gets a better team and have more chance to won, and that's against the spirit of those competitions, who prize the best players and not the players who have bought the best riders.

As organizer of italian Championships and former organizer of two PCM world cup edition,we formally open this petition for gave us also as alternative choice to Armada the old multiplayer mode like PCM 11 also for road friendly games in one of the following patch like last year when a part of it (stage races) was added later 1.0 patch.

Armada is an excellent idea for a substution of ladder mode, not for the all multiplayer. The old friendly race mode should be mantained. Also in other videogames like FIFA the player can choice to play with their database or in a modality similar to PCM Armada - what i said is that also the old mode should be available not only to ride real races with real teams (think that in FIFA you can't play a Real vs Barça but only with custom teams), but also to play with custom databases like last year to grant equity for all players in the way to let commuinites organize national championships and pcm world cup again for PCM 2012.

If other players agree with our community's opinion, please sign this petition.

ITA_emmea90
Moderator and Multiplayer Responsable of Cycling Manager Italia - Former organizer of Pcm World Cup

ITA_BubbaDJ
Head Moderator and Multiplayer Responsable of Cycling Manager Italia - Former organizer of Pcm World Cup

Cycling Manager Italia
Organizers of PCM 2011 and 2010 PCM World Cup
"Maybe the giro is not hard enough" (A. Zomegnan)
Hors-ligne

Bubbadj

• Pseudo GameCenter: ita_bubbadj87

Re: PETITION - Please put back also the Old Multiplayer

Message21 Juin 2012, 17:02

i agree, and all our italian community
Italian community Moderator since 2003 http://www.cycling-manager.eu

Pro Cycling Manager 2010 Road Italian Champion, Pro Cycling Manager 2010 Road World Champion
Hors-ligne

papaloukasss

Message21 Juin 2012, 17:06

I agree
Hors-ligne

Bob1995

Message21 Juin 2012, 17:07

i agree
Hors-ligne

ITA_Sauber96

• Pseudo GameCenter: Sauber96

Message21 Juin 2012, 17:08

I agree
Hors-ligne

SportingNonsense

• Pseudo GameCenter: sportingnonsense

Message21 Juin 2012, 17:09

Agreed - its always fun to just play casual races with the proper teams against friends. Plus, of course, the whole Championship system.

SportingNonsense
PCM.Daily Admin
Dernière édition par SportingNonsense le 21 Juin 2012, 17:14, édité 1 fois au total.
Hors-ligne

erol

Message21 Juin 2012, 17:09

I agree
ALBERTO CONTADOR
Hors-ligne

Thore56

• Pseudo GameCenter: Thore56

Message21 Juin 2012, 17:10

Tout à fait d'accord c'est scandaleux d'avoir supprimer le mode multijoueur "normal" !
Hors-ligne

Stinooo

• Pseudo GameCenter: Stinooo

Agree
Hors-ligne

Ita_Casa

• Pseudo GameCenter: Ita_Casa

i agree