Nous sommes actuellement le 19 Avr 2024, 07:03

Please remove x2 x4 option in armada it destroys the game

Modérateur: Cyanide Team

• Auteur

Anaco

Please remove x2 x4 option in armada it destroys the game

Message11 Juil 2012, 18:31

Please remove this option, or make it only a vote option if ALL players want to play a speedy gonzales game.

Its no fun at all, Call of crap, fifa ect ect people als not gona play in a speedy gonzales mode.
Its borring like hell to play like that.

Or make it like that players can choose 1x only game or speedie games.

And whats the fun of fastforward a game?.
Dernière édition par Anaco le 11 Juil 2012, 19:25, édité 1 fois au total.
Hors-ligne

tellico

Re: Please remove x2 x4 option in armada it destroys the gam

Message11 Juil 2012, 19:00

Agreed! Its cycling game for good's sake. Same option is good, we dont want to removing possibility of speedup. But why others can DICTATE me how to play?! How should i take care about my riders and every bit of their energy (e.g. on cobble sections) when people who's waits only for coins speeds x4? When all agreed to speedup its ok, very welcome. But only ALL.
Please change speed-voting from MAJORITY to ALL.
Because nobody has the right to destroy game of other! If someone suffer beacause of slow play, welcome to the carrer mode - quick simulation.
For now i stop play armada mode only beacause of this...
Hors-ligne

Promilus

• Pseudo GameCenter: Promilus

Message12 Juil 2012, 13:46

This option it total inaccuracy. I played with three children and they changed speed each second all time of stage. They have said that they play so because I have better cyclists and they do not have chances. It'ś not playable !!!
Hors-ligne

carlos_valverde

• Pseudo GameCenter: carlos_valverde

Message12 Juil 2012, 15:17

For me it is a great success. How do you intend to play milan san remo x1 all the time? is boring. Now we just need to have people who know when to use the speed...
Hors-ligne

Dudu15000

Message12 Juil 2012, 15:39

carlos_valverde a écrit:For me it is a great success. How do you intend to play milan san remo x1 all the time? is boring. Now we just need to have people who know when to use the speed...

Right +1 !
Hors-ligne

tellico

Message12 Juil 2012, 19:31

carlos_valverde a écrit:For me it is a great success. How do you intend to play milan san remo x1 all the time? is boring. Now we just need to have people who know when to use the speed...

Of course! But we have not. Please understand... I dont want to remove option. All i ask is change VOTING SYSTEM. Who told you that i want play whole Milan - San Remo on x1?? But there sould be possibility to accelerate time ONLY when ALL players want to. Not just four guys who came only for points or coins, press x4 and go watch tv!
Nobody has the right force others to play x2!
You can tell (absurdly of course) that nobody has the right force others to play x1;) But if i knew that i will be forced only to watch x4 instead of play i would never buy this game and of cource cyans.
Maybe for someone long straight road is just waste of time and he press keep position and x4. But maybe for me it is greatest opportunity to force others riders to loss energy??? And i need x1? You dont know that. Beacause you dont know how im play and what i want to do. So please dont DICTATE me how should i play.
Repeat: dont remove accelerate option, change voting system to ALL instead MAJORITY
Hors-ligne

carlos_valverde

• Pseudo GameCenter: carlos_valverde

Message13 Juil 2012, 01:24

tellico a écrit:Of course! But we have not. Please understand... I dont want to remove option. All i ask is change VOTING SYSTEM. Who told you that i want play whole Milan - San Remo on x1?? But there sould be possibility to accelerate time ONLY when ALL players want to. Not just four guys who came only for points or coins, press x4 and go watch tv!
Nobody has the right force others to play x2!
You can tell (absurdly of course) that nobody has the right force others to play x1;) But if i knew that i will be forced only to watch x4 instead of play i would never buy this game and of cource cyans.
Maybe for someone long straight road is just waste of time and he press keep position and x4. But maybe for me it is greatest opportunity to force others riders to loss energy??? And i need x1? You dont know that. Beacause you dont know how im play and what i want to do. So please dont DICTATE me how should i play.
Repeat: dont remove accelerate option, change voting system to ALL instead MAJORITY

but there is people always want to x1 at any time of the race, so 85% of the games would be played x1 if we put the system to all
Hors-ligne

Anaco

Message15 Juil 2012, 08:27

It was never there in online ladder games also so remove it. If you dont like 2 play stages x1 speed, because its borring and takes 2 much time .Cycling is obvious not your game. but 1x gives equal changes. Also with this fast forward the game start 2 run like shit.

Or If i understand well people here want also a speed up option in call of duty and fifa.
Why well it can be prety borring if you lose and the oposite player playes tikkie takkie soccer and you never able to intercept the ball.
Or when they nonstop shoot you in the head when you spawn in call of crap, can also pretty borring.

Please dont come up with excuses to play a game in fastforward mode thats borring like hell. cause you cant do nothing anymore, untill some child press x1 speed again, if it happends.

Retour vers Forum général / General forum