Nous sommes actuellement le 28 Mars 2024, 14:49

Delete Old Tours In Multiplayer

Modérateur: Cyanide Team

• Auteur

-sangre-

• Pseudo GameCenter: -Sangre-Dio

Delete Old Tours In Multiplayer

Message31 Juil 2013, 13:23

Nice we can play tours with custom db. What i dont understand is why in the list of tours to play there are more than one hundred. Its incredible tours created in day 1 of pcm13 online with first version of game are still visible. Im quite sure that is one of the keys of server goes so slow, u can take one minute to move between two of your screens, riders, equipment, or use some coins to buy a pack.
So, please delete all the old non active tours so we can see which games we can play because they are being created in that moment
Thanx
Hors-ligne

-sangre-

• Pseudo GameCenter: -Sangre-Dio

Re: Delete Old Tours In Multiplayer

Message05 Août 2013, 14:12

:? And with today update what has exactly changed? :? It means old tours will start dissapearing in 14 days? Why no delete those games that are evidently dead? Well i think if they dissapear in 2 weeks is more than i expected from u. thanx for answering my post cyaboys i really appreciate it :roll:
Hors-ligne

Steelskin

Re: Delete Old Tours In Multiplayer

Message05 Août 2013, 14:52

More or less.
Every tours that have never been played will be deleted in 3 days (excepted for very old tour created in June that will be deleted during the next automatic clean process).
For other tours that have been played at least one time, the owners have 14 days from today to play the next stage.

And these rules will be applied to all tours from now.
A new tour remains alive for 3 days after its creation and remain alive for 14 days after each stage

Retour vers Pro Cycling Manager 2015