Nous sommes actuellement le 29 Mars 2024, 09:31

Bug Versus-mode

Modérateurs: Cyanide Team, Console Staff

• Auteur

rweren

Bug Versus-mode

Message19 Juin 2017, 11:58

Hi, there is an annoying bug in versus-mode. After two stages the general classification is corrupt (time gap between nr 1 en nr 2 is several hours; yellow yersey is taken over by one of your own team members). So it's impossible to play in versus mode. When will this be fixed? Thanks in advance.
Hors-ligne

Patatrasse

Cyanide Team

Re: Bug Versus-mode

Message19 Juin 2017, 13:28

rweren a écrit:Hi, there is an annoying bug in versus-mode. After two stages the general classification is corrupt (time gap between nr 1 en nr 2 is several hours; yellow yersey is taken over by one of your own team members). So it's impossible to play in versus mode. When will this be fixed? Thanks in advance.

Wich race did you play ? It would be interesting to know the 2 first stages. Ideally, if you can post a screen of the general classifiaction, it would be very helpful :)
Hors-ligne

rweren

Message19 Juin 2017, 14:31

The problem occurs in different stages and different modes (mode Tour2017, mode MyTour). It also occurs in different stages (in MyTour I've selected random stages). After two stages one of my own team members (not played with) is standing in first place, the next rider follows at ca. 5 hours...

I'll try to make a screenshot asap.
Hors-ligne

Patatrasse

Cyanide Team

Message19 Juin 2017, 16:32

So to be sure it's clear in my mind :
-You play in Versus, after the 1st stage, classifications are ok.
-You play the second stage and, at the end, classifications are broken with riders far ahead ?

Are you on PS4 or One ?
Did you use a savegame at any point ?
Are there some "out of time" riders during the race ?

Thanks for the info :)
Hors-ligne

rweren

Message19 Juin 2017, 17:09

Thanks for the info :)

We're playing Versus on PS4. After the first stage the classifications are okay. After the second stage hower classifications are broken. For example: I was playing with Movistar (Quintana seems to be a good climber ;)). After the second stage Herrada suddenly was in first place (yellow jersey); the next rider had same time (Izzagire, also from my team) and the next rider (second place) was >5h behind.

I had this issue first time when only using autosave. After that I've tried with manual saves (on different moments during the race). However, in both situations the bug occurs.

I did not notice any "out of time" riders, but this could be the case.

My thoughts: after finishing with our main rider (in our case: Quintana and Nibali) we've chosen to simulate to the end of the stage (not all our riders have finished until then). Perhaps the game puts some of our own riders to 0 seconds racetime? This could explain the huge time gap (>5h).

I hope you can fix this, we like to play Versus-mode. :)
Hors-ligne

Patatrasse

Cyanide Team

Message20 Juin 2017, 09:45

rweren a écrit:Thanks for the info :)

We're playing Versus on PS4. After the first stage the classifications are okay. After the second stage hower classifications are broken. For example: I was playing with Movistar (Quintana seems to be a good climber ;)). After the second stage Herrada suddenly was in first place (yellow jersey); the next rider had same time (Izzagire, also from my team) and the next rider (second place) was >5h behind.

I had this issue first time when only using autosave. After that I've tried with manual saves (on different moments during the race). However, in both situations the bug occurs.

I did not notice any "out of time" riders, but this could be the case.

My thoughts: after finishing with our main rider (in our case: Quintana and Nibali) we've chosen to simulate to the end of the stage (not all our riders have finished until then). Perhaps the game puts some of our own riders to 0 seconds racetime? This could explain the huge time gap (>5h).

I hope you can fix this, we like to play Versus-mode. :)

We tried to reproduce without any success until you give us these info. In fact, this bug seems to be linked with the use of substitutes. Thank you very much.
Hors-ligne

melata

Message20 Juin 2017, 13:34

Patatrasse a écrit:We tried to reproduce without any success until you give us these info. In fact, this bug seems to be linked with the use of substitutes. Thank you very much.

Now you found it, are you planning to fix this issue with the 'start-of-the-tour' update?

Thanks!
Hors-ligne

Patatrasse

Cyanide Team

Message20 Juin 2017, 13:41

melata a écrit:
Patatrasse a écrit:We tried to reproduce without any success until you give us these info. In fact, this bug seems to be linked with the use of substitutes. Thank you very much.

Now you found it, are you planning to fix this issue with the 'start-of-the-tour' update?

Thanks!

No, it will be a bit later because 'start-of-tour' update will be finished this evening (we need to send the patch to Microsoft so that they approve it before we can deploy it for the players) and fixing this bug will need some time.
Hors-ligne

rweren

Message21 Juin 2017, 14:22

Great to hear you'll fix this issue. Good luck and thanks for your help!
Hors-ligne

Flambi78

Message27 Juin 2017, 17:05

i have the same bug when i play in tdf versus mode. if we dont take subtitute, there is no bug Patatrasse?
Suivant

Retour vers [Tour de France] Forum Général / General Forum