Nous sommes actuellement le 21 Août 2018, 04:29

Canada Goose Jakke Dame your home is still

Modérateurs: Cyanide Team, Focus Team, Console Staff

• Auteur

yzshry

Message11 Juin 2018, 08:39

Canada Goose Jakke Dame but no one lived, you have moved to Shaodong, ten years, blink of an eye has passed, more than three thousand days did not see you Dandelion, where do you fall, without your news, I do not know, I have not loved you, worried, ah, ah! I know I have deeply disappointed you, deep apology, I did not say: I love you!

Canada Goose Jakke Norge Køb Canada Goose Jakker Dame Online[/url] You marry, but I ten years still single aristocrat, I regret, dandelion, I'm sorry you, remember you, you sit in front of you, faint look at me, I want to say love you marry you, but I did not say: I just tell you my ideal, my Canada Goose Jakke Salg new language, see your tears dripping, dandelion, where are you, where is your home, and now I stand in front of you, where are you! My tears dribble, ten years have passed, I am old, I have no one cute I, the ideal has gone, I have been a wanderer prodigal son, where are you ah! Ten years, gone, you must have full children, dandelion, where are you?

I went to the door, unconsciously knocked on the door, knocking open the door under the moon, no one living, I am just a silly person, silly memories, my tears rain, dandelion, where are you seeing you laughing under the jujube Say: Old trees, you see Canada Goose Herre Jakker me! Look at my face, vivid for you I came back and said: English son, you are so cute, cute shadow I'm gone, gone dandelion, I fell to the ground, holding the jujube, tears let me confused, numb, Crying: English son, where are you, shadow ah!

You are the shadow I can not forget my life where are you? I miss you so hard I beat the jujube trees, withered leaves a little bit, fall on the ground, hit in my heart, tired, cry tired, I fell on the jujube sob, the years are not disturbing, always lost Ten years later, I realized that my unspoken love, cherished lover, man!

I am so, I stand up hard, go back with a shake, where is my home, turn around and see the dandelion waiting in front of that wait for me, Canada Goose Dame Jakke the deviant saw her in the jujube, I laugh ten years Clear, never see you again, meet you is the mother of the woman, only I am still lonely to go back and I go back.

Canada Goose Jakke Dame Herre Norge Nettbutikk

Retour vers Tour de France 2011 Support