Nous sommes actuellement le 20 Juin 2018, 05:56

Parajumpers Long Bear I went into the mountain because I wen

Modérateurs: Cyanide Team, Focus Team, Console Staff

• Auteur

yzshry

Parajumpers Long Bear I went into the mountain because I wen

Message13 Juin 2018, 09:39

Parajumpers Long Bear I went into the mountain because I went to see the tree

Parajumpers Long Bear Canada Goose Dame Jakke and it should be said that it was like the rest of the world until it was repaired. Sparsely scattered in each room among the mountains, when you think it is Canada Goose Herre Jakker the end of the suddenly found someone else. There are old trees, stream streams, lots of trees you do not know, and many of the kinds of dust that you can not possibly realize at this time. The so-called cloud of smoke somewhere else, morning planting twilight in the mountains, in this mountain and water are so spiritual.

Parajumpers Long Bear Dame Feeling in which people just a foil, we are like living in this, in fact, we can only be a foil can only be a resident. When our restless life and restless heart can not rest, it is the green and the fresh, clear breeze here, giving us a little bit of peace, letting us experience a pleasure after giving up. Walking through every mountain stream, there is flowing water all the way companion, you will not feel lonely in this, nor will you feel lonely here. At the moment, I just want to fully understand the silence that I have not had before. In some colders there will be some abandoned houses, dilapidated old rubble eaves, seems to quietly wait for the owner there, in the experience of prosperity after the return. No one in many houses at home, but all open the door. Everything is so rest assured and open, what kind of Dashanren's conscience is relieved, open is Dashanren's mind. That moment feel humble, in the city gate plus iron gate, closed more than the door there are people.

Maybe I'm asking too much for my life, so life can be as simple as fulfilling, just open your door with ease. But you can not do it in the midst of prosperity, and you dare Canada Goose Jakke Salg not do it, for we are always afraid and always want to cover up and use that locked door to hide our fragile heart.

Time is always so fast, leaving the piece of mountains, the heart inexplicable kind of irritability. Maybe the reality always makes me unable to accept one by one. Although I try my best to avoid evade, the reality is reality, but the peace given me in that mountain at least let me know that the world still has a peach blossom source.

Parajumpers Dame Jakke

Retour vers Tour de France 2011 Support